18

I woke up in Jacobs arms, the sheets were the only thing covering our bodies and I was laying on top of him, when I shifted he also woke up and started smiling like a madman.
"Good morning you"
He shifted me higher and kissed me
"Good morning beautiful"
I kissed his cheek and rolled off to his side.
"Do you have any clothes I could borrow?"
"Wait here and I'll just bring you a new outfit, feel free to use my shower"
He kissed me again, got up threw on some underwear and shorts and ran off smiling the whole way. I knew his family wasn't home since early this morning so I covered myself in sheets and walked to the shower. Once I was done I got out to see a new towel hanging, I could tell it was fresh out of the dryer and I saw a stack of clothes on the counter for me. I smiled and dried myself off, getting dressed in the white shorts and thin long sleeve shirt with a wolf on it. I pulled my hair up for today and I put on my white converse. Once I exited the bathroom I was tackled into Jacobs arms and he kissed my neck. I smiled and laughed as he pulled away. I could see it in his eyes that the imprint had changed our bond from last night. He told me he had taken my clothes and put them in my room, dirty basket. Then he invited me to breakfast at the pack house and I agreed. Once there I had restored the pack link and all the pack members groaned. I smiled and sat in Jacobs lap at the table, I could see out of the corner of my eye Sam and his own imprint were smiling at the drastic change last night had for us, I only hoped Jacob would ease up on the Bella subject. Breakfast was a load of pancakes, sausage and scrambled eggs. Afterwards the boys had to go do wolf stuff so I volunteered to stay behind and help make lunch and help clean. Jacob was reluctant to leave my side but after a dozen kisses goodbye he left with the pack. A moth passed by with me helping out with cooking every other day and training in water and land combat and spending lots and lots of time with Jacob. The days I was training my mentor though it was good for me to learn off animals with small or large abilities that could be helpful and gave me a copycat nickname, she thought I should go get a new tattoo that symbolized my ability to adapt to my enemies and surroundings and was able to use any means of advantage. I agreed and told Jacob I would be taking a little trip down to get readdressed by the queen, by which he responded by saying how brave and talented I was and kissed my a thousand time goodbye.