6

Jessica had gawked at me the first day I sat with the Cullen's at lunch but now she gawked at me because Edward had just asked me out on a date right in front of her. When I froze she jabbed me in the side and I answered a quick yes, he had smiled and said he'd be over to pick me up at six today. I got home from school at 3:30 and told mom, and called Jacob over to help me get ready. He was over in a heartbeat and just laughed when I was freaking over what to wear.
"OMG edward is so tall, you think I could wear heels or do you think he'll take me somewhere I need to be able to walk to."
I turned to Jacob but he had frozen.
"Edward who"
"Uhm, edward Cullen?"
He jumped up and started at me, and grabbing my shoulders he looked me fiercely.
"You can't g with him, he's dangerous"
"What why?"
He looked around for a moment and left my side, raking a hand through his hair
"Oh just can't, his family isn't good"
"But they've been so nice to me..."
I saw him battling himself and then I heard the door knock and mom answered. I sprang into action and tried to frantically brush my hair to get it into a pony-tail, jacob showed up behind me with a somber look in his face and forced my hands down. He let my hair fall and he pushed it back with a white headband.
"Leave it down"
I smiled at him and put on my white converse and whipped out my bedroom door. I saw Edward scrunch his nose for a bit before returning to normal, like he smelled something bad but remembered it was actually good? He smiled when he saw what I was wearing. He had said not fancy so I wore tan skinny jeans over my Converse and I had on a loose pale orange shirt with a long silver necklace.
"I'll have her home by 11"
He said to my mom and he led me outside to his fancy car, as I was getting in I saw Jacob emerge from my bedroom and I smiled at him and Edward drove us away. He took us him home and I met his parents, esme cooked Italian for me and I thanked her for it as it was delicious. Then Edward took me to see a movie and returned me home. Jacob was waiting, sitting on my bed and I flopped down in front of him.
"How was it?"
He asked. I looked up at him.
"His mom made me Italian food and he took me to a movie, we didn't talk much but I think this is good."
He sighed and got up to open the window.
"Where are you going?"
"Your mom doesn't know I'm here, I have to escape through the window"
I laughed and watch him exit. He smiled at me before running off into the forest, and I closed me window.