7

The next morning I had chosen a wolf sweatshirt, as it was getting colder, and some black skinny jeans and my white converse. I stopped at my vanity and decided to keep my hair down, as I was finishing with my bathroom expertise, makeup and perfume, there was a knock at the front door. As mom was out to work I looked through the peep hole and saw Edward, opening the door he smiled.
"What are you doing here?"
"I'm here to take you to school"
I smiled and locked the door behind me. When we arrived all eyes were on us, it seemed like as I got the guy everybody was talking about everyone was going to get really jealous, that's when I saw Jacob at the corner of the parking lot. Edward saw him too, but he scowled.
"Hey I'll be back okay?"
"Do you know him?"
"That's jacob, he's been my best friend forever"
I smiled at Edward and turned to Jacob who saw me walking to him and smiled. He flicked me hair and I slapped his hand, smiling at his action
"Does it look good?"
He nodded.
"What are you doing here? You have school too"
"Just wanted to see you before school, I know your birthday is coming up"
I let out an excited squeal.
"I wonder what you're going to get me"
He laughed and shook his head.
"Surprises only."
I frowned, and pushed his shoulder lightly.
"You're going to be late to school" he smiled and got on his motorcycle and drove off. Edward had been waiting for me and I walked back to him, he linked his hand in mine and I blushed and smiled.
"When is your birthday?"
"It's next Friday"
And he smiled, dropping me off at my first class with Alice and jasper.