5

First day of school and I've already messed up twice. I biked to school so I made it late, then I entered the wrong homeroom. Once I found my real homeroom I was okay, there was a girl names jessica and she was nice. I guess that could count as a friends. Stick it jacob! I met all her friends during lunch who decided to make a news article on me which was fine but I wasn't all that interesting so I suspected it would be a short article. I was wearing a tee that was light blue and it had a white sparkly shell on it, one of the clothes mom bought for me, with a pair of white shorts. I had the shirt tucked in a bit in the front, I was wearing white converse and I had my hair up in a messy poney-tail. The second day of school was when I met the Cullen's, three of which I had classes with. Surprisingly they were nice enough to me, Alice and Jasper in my American history class and Edward in my advanced biology. Edward was a bit spotty at first but I think he got over his absurd rudeness in the first five minutes of knowing me, maybe it was because I was rude back. Alice had invited me to lunch with them on the third day and I got to know the rest of them. All adopted Alice and Jasper were together, Emmet and Rosalie were together, and then there was Edward. Rosalie didn't seem to like me at all but kept it to herself. Alice was nicest of them all, who offered to go shopping with me and help with my homework. The next week I met up with Jacob and told him my schedule, but I had told him that we were being ridiculous and that we both had phones so we could figure things out over it. I spent the whole of Monday afternoon with him and Tuesday I seemed the Cullen's were avoiding me. I sat with Jessica. After school Alice told me that her family wasn't up for outside friendship that day and would invite me to lunch when they felt up for it and I understood. School went along like that but it was all okay, school classes were good and kinda an easy A, jacob and I had a good relationship and spent at least two times a week together, I felt like edward and I were getting closer as he finally opened up and started talking to me, Jessica and her friends weren't really my closest but I could still hang out with them and not feel bad.