Change

*Michael
~After a few hours~

Something happened between me and Raine and I'm happy because her fear about it change because of me. Her old self is now starting to go back. Me and Raine are still laying on bed. She snuggle closer to me and I kissed her head. I played with her hair and she looked at me.

"Yes?"

"Nothing.. it's just, I want to know why did they take me away from you?" She said.

"I also don't know, baby. But don't worry, Frank is doing his best to let the suspects suffer."

"Michael, thank you for sticking up with me."

"Don't think about it. I'm just glad you're here with me." I kissed her lips and she broke it and she sat down while she held the sheet on her chest. I sat beside her and hugged her side.

"What happened baby?" I asked her.

"What if they come and hurt us again? I don't want that to happen especially we have kids."

"I know and Frank is hiring some men to protect you guys.." She nodded her head and I let her lay down again with me on the bed and she snuggle closer to me. 

"Michael.."

"Yes baby?"

"What happened while I was gone?"

"It was very tough, depressing and so much pain. Seeing Aubrey cried every night because her mommy is still out there, missing. She won't allow to sleep on her own. She would wait for me even though it's past midnight, she'll wait for me after the concert and when I reached on the room, she will asked me to sleep with her, sing to her or tell her bedtime stories and before she goes to sleep, she will start a prayer for you asking God to make you come back and asking Him to give you some guidance and strength." I said while tears are threatening to fall from my eyes. She looked at me and went closer to me. She held my cheeks on her hand and she kissed my lips. I grabbed her cheek on my hand and I deepened the kiss. She broke the kiss and she let our foreheads touched.

"I need to see the children." She said.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Yes, and I need to see them." I nodded my head and I sat up and she also sat up.

"You should maybe shower first." I suggested. 

"We should shower together, I wanted to show you my sorrows and pains." She stood up and grabbed my hand. She walked in front of me and she led us to the bathroom. She opened the light and she looked in the mirror and sighed deeply. I looked at her in the mirror and saw her bruises on her body. I got shocked and tears flowed down my eyes. She looked at me and she wiped my eyes.

"Why are you crying?" She asked me.

"That bruises are the reasons I did not protect you that day." She kissed my lips and I broke it. 

"It's not your fault, baby.."

"Let me make it up to you." 

"How?"

"Kissing away your fears and pains." I kissed her bruises and cuts everywhere on her body. When I finished, I kissed her lips tenderly and hugged her.,

"Thank you Michael but the only thing that will make it better is fory you to stay beside me and don't ever leave me." She said while holding my cheeks.

"I promise that to you." She nodded and we started our bath together.

~After an hour~

*Raine