Family Bonding

*Raine

I woke up and saw Michael and Aubrey still laying but they're wide awake.

"Morning guys.." I told them and kissed their cheeks. 

"Morning baby. How are you feeling?" Michael asked me.

"I'm feeling a little better now. I just wanna go home.." 

"We all do. We've been stucked here for almost a week."

"I know, it's all because of Eric and Edward."

"Baby, our lawyers are now on the court and settling the case for Eric and Edward. Don't worry baby, they assured me that we will won this case.."

"I know we will babe." I got Aubrey and I sat a little. 

"Mikey.." 

"Yes baby?" 

"I'm hungry..."

"What do you want to eat?"

"I just want some hash browns.."

"But, we don't have hash browns."

"Please..."

"Fine, I guess I'll go down and buy some for my queen." He kissed my head and Aubrey's cheek and he went out. Aubrey looked at me and I kissed her lips.

"Hi Aubrey.."

"Mom-mom!" She said.

"Yes baby?" She screamed and the both of us are giggling.

"How's my baby?" I just kissed her head and I lay her down on my shoulder and I just rubbed her back. I got my phone and scrolled through my IG. But this news caught my eyes.

"The singer and pop icon Michael Jackson saw talking with one of his exes, Tatum O'neal on the nearest fast food chain here in California. They were seen hugging and kissing each other's cheek. Is he really cheating on Raine Willis? And Is it true that Raine Willis got pregnant to Michael Jackson's baby and are they both parents? Let us find out soon, stay tuned for more." 

I shut the phone off and looked at the ceiling. Michael won't cheat on me, right? He's a gentleman, not a heart breaker.. I trust Michael more than anything in the world. He's my other half and he promised me that he won't cheat on me. He won't replaced me and Aubrey to his life because we are his life and family is more important than anything. Just then, Michael came in and he has the bags from McDonald's and he bought our food. 

"Baby, I saw Tatum awhile ago.." He said while bringing the food on the table and he placed the table next to my bed.

"I know.." 

"Wait! How did you know?" I showed him the post I saw on the IG and his eyes are wide opened. 

"Raine, don't think about that, please.."

"I trust you Michael and I know you won't even cheat on me."

"I promised you to not cheat on you and I won't do it! I swear!" He went near me and he kissed my lips. I held his cheek and we both parted.

"I love you Raine and I won't cheat on you and Aubrey. I love you guys forever and I've been waiting for my whole life to get you and be my girl! I won't waste this chance Raine.."

"I trust you Michael and I thank you for telling me the truth and for all we know, you won't cheat on me and your daughter. I'm sorry I doubted at you.."

"It's okay, it's not your fault. The tabloids just wants to see you get mad when you read the news."

"I'm glad that you told me."