Day Well Spent

IF YOU'RE INNOCENT AND ALL, PLEASE DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS VERY INTIMATE SCENE... THIS IS ONLY AND STRICTLY ONLY FOR MJPERVS OUT THERE.. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION!!

*Michael

I lay her down on the bed while kissing her lips. I removed her shirt and clothes, leaving her on her undergarments. We removed my clothes and I'm only wearing my boxers. I unclasped her bra and she put her legs behind me and I sucked her neck. 

"Ahh.. Michael.." She said quietly.

"Fuck baby.. I need you.." I told her. 

"Take me.." With that, I carried her and bring her inside the bathroom. I closed the door and I brought her on the shower. I closed the shower door and opened the shower and turned it to warm. I kissed her body even her wounds. I sucked her left boob and she grabbed my hair. 

"Ahh.. Michael.." I put my fingers on her pussy and her breathing is now faster. I sucked the other nipple and my fingers went inside her panty and I rubbed her clit very slowly.

"Oh my God Michael!"

"Call me daddy!" I said seductively.

"Suck me daddy!" She said very quietly.

"Your wish is my command." I removed her panty and I licked her pussy. 

"AHHHH SHHH!!" She said. I continued sucking her and licking her.

"Oh my gosh.. daddy.. right there.. YES!" She moaned.

"Take me too.." I told her and I stood up and she removed my boxers. I sat on the tub and she kneeled down and take me in her hand.

"You're a bad boy daddy.." She kissed my lips while she's stroking me with her hand.

"I need you now baby.." 

"Tell me that you love me.." 

"I am desperately, deeply in love with you baby.." I kissed her lips and her kisses went to my neck, down to my chest and on my dick. She sucked on me and gosh! 

"Ahh! That's right baby.." I moaned. She bobbed her head and I leaned forward and fingered her pussy. I rubbed my fingers on her pussy and she was moaning too, while sucking on me. 

"Wait baby.." I told her and she let go of my dick. I let her lay down and I put my dick on her entrance.

"I can't stand it any longer, I needed you so bad.." I said. I pushed myself on her and we both moaned. I started to thrust on her a little and she pulled me and kissed my lips. 

"I love you Michael.."

"I love you more Raine.." I started to thrust a little faster and we both moaned. 

"Yes!" I moaned.

"Oh my God! I forgot how big you are!" She said in my ears. I thrusted even faster and a little harder.

"Ahh..ahhh..ahh...ahhhha...ahahha..ahahhh!" I moaned.

"Yes Michael, fuck me baby.." 

"Fuck Raine!" 

"Baby.. I--I--I'm gonna cum!!" She said.

"Wait for me baby.." I thrusted even faster so that I can or should I say I'm gonna explode..

"I'm there baby.." I told her.

"Cum inside me.."

"You might get pregnant." I said.

"I love you Michael, that's all that matters. Making me pregnant with your baby is fine. I'm ready Michael, I'm so ready.." Just then, I thrusted very hard and fast on her. I kissed her lips and broke it.

"I'm gonna cum.." I told her.

"Me too baby.." Just then, we both moaned very loud and we both have our organisms together. I slowly thrusted out of her and I sat on her back. We both panted. I kissed her forehead and I hugged her.

"Are you sure are you ready to get pregnant again?" I asked her.

"If you promise to help me in raising the baby and taking care of the baby and Aubrey."

"I promised baby.. Thank you for that.."

"I love you so much Michael and having a family with you is the best thing I'm experiencing."

"I love you more Raine.. You being the mother of my children is the biggest blessing to me and I'm excited to have plenty of children with you.."

"Oh no.." She said and we both laughed. Just then, we both took a bath and put some clothes on. After she put on her clothes, she sat on the chair and combed her hair. I put on my clothes and grabbed her towel and I helped her dry her hair. After we dry her hair, she lay down on the bed with her front body on the bed. After I dried my hair, I went beside her and she went near me and cuddled me. 

"Michael, what time is our flight tomorrow?"

"1 pm. Why did you asked?"

"Nothing.. I'm too tired right now.." 

"Me too babe. Glad that mother and Janet are outside." 

"Mother's here?" She looked at me and she laid her head on my arm.

"Yeah, I thought you knew?"

"No, I'm surprised she's here."

"Well, when I arrived, she's already here."

"Maybe she arrived while I am sleeping." 

"Maybe.." I turned my body to her and I put my arms around her and also my legs. Her back is still facing the ceiling and she just went near me and I put the blanket on us.

"Good night Michael.." She said while her eyes are already closed.

"Good night my wifey. I love you so much wifey.."

"I love you more hubby.." I kissed her forehead and sleep with her. 

*DREAM*

Me and Raine are walking on the beach when we heard a gunshot. I got her protectively in my arms and we saw the gunman and it's Brooke. 

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MICHAEL'S ARMS YOU BITCH!!!" Brooke said.

"NO BITCH!! HE'S MINE AND ONLY MINE!!" Raine said Brooke fired the gun and Raine was shot and immediately collapsed. I looked at Brooke and she's now gone. I held Raine near me and I'm starting to cry so hard.

"No Raine, baby.. Please open your eyes and look at me baby.." I said while I'm shaking.

"Michael, take care of Aubrey.. I love you so much.. I need you to stay strong, okay.." I just nod my head while crying.

"Don't go, baby.."

"I love you Michael.." She kissed my lips and she let go. Oh No!

"Baby.. Raine.. wake up!!" I lay her down flat on the sand and gave her a CPR. I kept on giving her CPR's but nothing happens. 

"No.. Baby, please stay with me.." Just then, a beam of white light strike my eyes. I covered my eyes and try not to be blind by it. Suddenly, I heard some sniffling and I uncovered my eyes and saw myself crying. I looked at the background and I'm in the cemetery. I looked at the casket and saw Raine. Tears immediately fell down my cheeks and I felt my heart became broken. I grabbed my chest and cried very hard...