Forward

*Raine

It's been a year since I left California. I got pregnant to Michael's baby and I delivered her safely. Yep! We have a healthy baby girl. Michael didn't knew that I'm pregnant. My family knew about it, also his family. Me and my daughter Aubrey just reached Neverland. Michael had a party for his successful movie, which is called Captain EO. Both family knew my arrival except for Michael. Aubrey is excited to see her father since her first word is dada. She's a mini Michael. Me and Aubrey went down the car and Janet came and she hugged me and she kissed me. She was fascinated by Aubrey's charm.

"Awww! She's so cute!!"

"Thank you Jan. Where's Michael?"

"Go find him in his room. He is going down in a few to make sure the guests are here and the party looks perfect." She said excitedly. I smiled and I still carried Aubrey in my arms and I went inside the house and went upstairs on his room. I knocked on the door and heard his voice.

"Who is it?" He said, but I just knocked on the door to keep him surprised.

"Arghh! Who is it?!" I heard his footsteps and I let Aubrey looked at the door. We heard the door opened and saw Michael. His eyes are wide opened and he immediately hugged me.

"Baby, you're home!!" He said and immediately broke the hug. He saw me carrying a baby in my arms.

"Baby, who's that cute baby girl??" He said in his voice full of love and I think he is so much fascinated with Aubrey.

"Baby, this is Aubrey, our daughter.." His eyes are wide open again and he looked at me. His eyes are now starting to form and in a blink, his tears fell down. He grabbed me and bring us inside his room. He let us sat on the bed and I put Aubrey on the bed and she laid down. Michael sat in front of us and he grabbed my hand and looked at Aubrey. His tears fell down just by looking at Aubrey.

"Michael.." I told him and he looked at me. I wiped his tears and he kissed my lips.

"I love you so much baby.." He said in between our kisses.

"I love you too.." I told him and I broke the kiss. We both looked at Aubrey and she is looking at us while sucking her thumb. She's a 5-month baby.

"Can I hold her?" He asked.

"Of course! She's your daughter." He carefully carried Aubrey and Aubrey just hugged her father and Michael was amazed. I smiled at the both of them and Michael kept on kissing Aubrey's head.

"Why did you keep it from me?" Michael said.

"I wanted to surprise you. I'm sorry it took so long.. I knew I shouldn't do it.. I'm sorry." He went near me and hug me also. I cried on his chest and he rubbed my back for me to calm down.

"I'm not mad.. I love you so much and I can't be mad at you. This is the best surprise you gave me. You and Aubrey are the best thing that happened to me and I promised to stay, love and take care of you and Aubrey. I love you so much baby.." I looked at him and kissed his lips.

"Thank you and I love you so much. I love you and Aubrey so much.." I kissed Aubrey's back and Michael kissed her head. He stood up and helped me stand also.

"Let's just finished the party so that I'll take care of my queen and my princess."

"Okay my king!" We both went out and I looked at Aubrey and she's awake. She looked at Michael and he smiled at her. We reached outside and saw both families. Mom and dad went near me and hugged me. Michael's family went to him and Aubrey.

"How are you my child?" Mom asked.

"I'm fine mom. Aubrey's fine.." They all went to Aubrey and touched her. Aubrey is still shy around them and she just hugged her daddy very tightly and started to fuss.

"Guys, I think you're scaring Aubrey." Michael told them.

"Well, she's so cute brother." Jackie told Michael.

"I know she is but let her be familiar with your faces first." Michael said.

"How can she be so close to you?" Randy said.

"Because she knew that I'm her father." Michael said while holding my waist and smiling.

"Yeah and she already knew Michael by his voice and I let her listen to Michael's songs so that she will be familiar with his father's voice." I told them.

"Well, she's a mini Applehead." Janet said.

"Indeed she is!" I told them.

"Michael, there you are!" That voice is so familiar. We all looked at our back and I was shocked. It was Eric. He is giving me and Aubrey some death threats. That's why I decided to go home. I grabbed Michael's hand and I squeezed it, not too hard.

"Eric, you're here!" Michael said.

"Yeah, I am telling you that I should go cause I have a meeting and congratulations on your movie!" Eric said

"Too soon?" Michael said.

"Yeah.. Look what we got here! It's Raine and is this your baby??" Eric said as he looked into my eyes and sent glares.

"Yeah.."

"Well, I should go now.. Bye.." He immediately left and as he left I let go Michael's hand and stared at the way Eric went. Michael went in front of me and held my hand. I looked at him and he looked so worried.

"What happened baby?" He asked.

"I'll tell you later.." I told him. Just then, Aubrey cried and Michael immediately looked at Aubrey then back to me.

"What shall I do?" He said a little panicking. I went to face Aubrey.

"Is my baby hungry?" I touched her lips and she's not trying to catch it. That is one of the method to know if your baby is hungry.

"You're not hungry?? You want daddy to calm you down.." I told my daughter and she stop crying a little.

"What does she want?" Michael asked me.

"I think she wants you to calm her down. Just sway a little and rubbed or tapped her back a little and hum her a song or what. She always calm when I always do that to her." Then, Michael swayed a little and he hummed a song for Aubrey. I looked at Janet and pulled her to the side.

"Jan, Eric knew that I'm here. What shall I do?? Aubrey might be in danger! I don't want that to happen to my daughter.."

"Just tell Michael about it.."

"What if Michael doesn't believe me?"

"He has a trust in you. He will do anything just to keep his family safe."

"I don't know what to do! What if he's after me and Aubrey, not Michael?"

"Michael will surely protect you and Aubrey and he will keep you guys unharmed."

"I hope so.." I looked at Michael and Aubrey and I saw Aubrey is asleep in her father's embrace. Me and Jan went near them and Michael gave Aubrey to me. I lay Aubrey on my chest and she's still asleep. Michael led us to the chair and we sat together. Michael served us dinner and the both of us ate together. All of us catch up and I laid my head on Michael's shoulder. Michael put his arm on my shoulder and he put his jacket on Aubrey's back to keep her warm.

"I love you Raine.." I looked at Michael and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you more baby.." We spend a little more time here outside. Before the night came, Michael asked his family to take care of the party. We went to his house and to his room. I laid Aubrey in the middle of the bed and Michael lay down beside her.

"Baby, what were you about to tell me??" He said. Oh snap! I completely forgot about it.. But damn! Helped me Lord! Please..