Parent's Knowledge

*Raine

~The Next Day~

"Your health is now starting to go back to normal and hopefully you may be released by tomorrow, if there are no indications of pain in your head and in the abdomen part. But I think, you'll be going home tomorrow." My doctor said to me and I immediately smiled.

"Thank you so much doctor!" I said.

"You're welcome. I should go.. Bye!" He immediately went out and I texted Michael. He went out to fetch his family cause they want to visit me here and also my mom and dad will be going here when they knew that Michael's family will visit me.

~TEXT~

R: Mikey!! The doctor told me that I might go home tomorrow if there's no indication of headaches and abdominal pain!!

M: That's good to hear babe.. My family knows that Brooke broke up with me.. I didn't told them yet about us..

R: When are you planning on telling them??

M: When we arrived there. I'm kinda nervous..

R: Me too. But, I think they won't have a problem with it..

M: I hope so.. By the way, we just arrived at the hospital. We're almost there.

R: Come fast. I want your cuddles..

M: I'll be there baby.. Just a little while, we're there.

R: Okay! I love you..

M: I love you more!

~END~

There's a knock on the door and it opened and saw mom and dad.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Are they here??" Mom said while coming near me and gave me a kiss on the head while dad closed the door behind him and went near me and kissed me also. They sat on the bed beside me and I hugged dad.

"The Jacksons are in the lobby, Mike says so.." Mom and dad knew my relationship to Michael and they have nothing against it. They were happy that me and Michael became a thing.

"Are you ready to tell them?" Dad asked.

"A little nervous. I hope nothing goes wrong."

"Nothing will, honey.. They will love you like we did.." Mom said

"Thanks mom!"

"What about you? How are you??" Dad asked me.

"Well, the doctor told me that I could go home tomorrow if there are no indications of pain in my head and abdomen part."

"That's a very good news.." Dad said.

"It is dear! I'm so happy that our sunshine survived the accident.." Mom said and I smiled at the both of them. Then, there's a knock on the door and it opened and saw Michael along with his siblings and his mother.

"Rainyy!!" Janet ran to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and I just smiled.

"Hey Jan! How are you??"

"I should be the one asking that to you. How's my sister??" I looked at Michael and he just shrugged his shoulders and chuckles. I looked at Janet and smiled at her.

"I'm better cause you guys are already here.."

"Good, cause if you're not better. Mike will go crazy on me again!" The both of us are chuckling and Mike went beside me and kissed my head.

"Dunk! Don't!" Michael said and Janet just winked at the both of us. I looked over at Michael and he went to my ear and whispered.

"She already know it." He said and I just raised my eyebrows and smiled. I looked over at mother Katherine and she hugged me. I hugged her back and she kissed my cheek.

"How are you my love?" She asked.

"I'm good. Thanks for asking and thank you guys for coming here. I do appreciate it.."

"Anything for our sister!😉" Janet said. Me and Michael just laughed at her.

"So, me and Raine have something to say to you guys.." Michael told them nervously. I looked at him and I got his hand, I intertwined them in mine and my free hand rubbed his intertwined hand and I smiled at him. He got my hand and he smiled at me.

"What is it my son?" Mother said.

"Me and Raine are now--- in a relationship.." Michael said while looking at me.

"Alright!!" I heard his brothers yelled in joy and mother smiled and she went to us and hugged me and Michael.

"I knew you two are meant for each other.." Mother said.

"Mother, how did you know it?" Michael asked his mom.

"The way you both looked at each other, the way you interact and the way you make each other feel love and supported each other are the reasons why I don't see any of those in your pasts. The character of Raine has, doesn't have in Michael's pasts and you, Raine, are my soon-to be-daughter-in-law. I hope that day came and I want to see you in that dress holding that lovely smile on your beautiful and sweet face. Walking down the aisle reaching the end of the aisle in the arms of my son, Michael. I want to see you two on that day, marrying each other and promising to love and protect one another from all tragedies and challenges you will face. Thank you my son for fulfilling my wish and thank you also Raine, for saying yes to my son.." While mother says that, my eyes are clouded with tears and I hugged mother.

"Awww mother. Time wil come for the future you wishes to see in me and Michael. Thank you so much!" We broke the hug and I wiped my tears. I looked at Michael and he kissed my lips. We broke the kiss and I hugged him.

"I love you baby.." He said.

"I love you more Michael, I really do.."

"I know you do.." He rubbed my back and he broke the hug. He wiped my tears and he kissed my forehead.

"So, when's the wedding??" Janet says and we immediately looked at her. She raised her hands in the air and had her eyes wide open. Me and Michael just laughed at her.

"Jan, there's no such thing as wedding going around. It's not the time.." I told her.

"Sissy, mother gave you guys her blessing already.." Janet said.

"Yeah, but we won't rush things. We're still starting from our relationship and wedding is not gonna happen yet." Michael said to his little sister.

"Then, when is it??" Janet said.

"Soon dunk!" Michael said and we both looked at each other. I hugged Michael's waist and he hugged me back. He kept kissing my head and I just smiled at my mom and dad. Things are gonna start being easy with me and Michael's relationship.. Except the media..