Bonding with the Family

*Raine
~Lunch Time~

Both families have reserved a restaurant near the hotel. Jessie said that I shouldn't wear the crown and the sash when there's no business meeting or business related. 

"How was your voices guys?" I asked the whole family because for all we know, they are the loudest crowd I've ever known.

"Well, it's still the same. Not a little bit sore or scratchy." Jackie said.

"Nothing changed from our voices Raine." Marlon said.

"But guys, I'm very honored because all of you guys are there to support me and cheering for me. You guys are the best!" I told them.

"Princess, you deserved those kind of cheering we did for you and we all know that you'll gonna make it." Mom said.

"But guys, deep in my heart, I can't thank you enough. Words isn't enough for me to tell you how much I thanked and how much I appreciated all your efforts to come here, watch and cheer me for this Miss Universe. Thank you so ever much my family." I told them. Michael rubbed his thumb finger over my hand, which is intertwined with his.

"Mommy, can I wear the crown when you're wearing it?" Aubrey said.

"Of course baby.." I kissed her cheek and we continue eating. Then after eating, we proceeded to Michael's suite in the hotel. Michael asked Jessie to check me out of my room and I'll be transferring to Michael's room. Jessie approved and my things are already inside Michael's suite. All of us went inside Michael's room and the place is so much bigger and we all entertained ourselves. Me, Prince, Aubrey and Michael are inside Mike's bedroom to spend our own little bonding. Aubrey is playing with her stuff toys which Michael bought for her.

"Mommy, what shall we do after this?" Aubrey asked.

"Mommy will stay for a little while and then when we go home, mommy will start to work. Mommy might not spend the day with you okay?" 

"Why mommy? Is your work important than me?"

"Princess, don't talk to mommy like that, okay?" Michael said.

"Mommy will be gone because of work but mommy will call you like what we always do." Michael said again to his daughter.

"Mommy doesn't like to go far away from you and your brother. But, mommy is working for our family so that I can buy you a lot of toys, clothes and foods."

"Reawy mommy?"

"Yes baby.." Aubrey hugged me and I hugged her little tight and kissed her head.

"Mommy and daddy loves you so much.." I told Aubrey.

"I wuv you both." She replied. Michael kissed Aubrey and my forehead.

"I love you so much guys." Michael said.

"I love you too.." I smiled at him and we all enjoyed our time together. 

~After an hour playing~

Aubrey and Prince got tired from playing and now they're sleeping. Prince is on his crib beside Michael and Aubrey is laying in the middle of the King size bed of me and Michael. My back is on the head board and I am just playing with Aubrey's little curl hair. Michael stood up and he went beside me. I lay on my side and Michael lay beside me and he wrap his arms around my body, very securely. I held his arms that's in my body.

"I love having our time." Michael said. 

"You're so touchy.." 

"Only for you.." I just looked at him and kissed his lips. I broke the kiss and I let him lay down and I lay on his chest.

"Baby, we should always do our alone time together."

"Maybe, but how can we do our alone time when you're always on tour?" 

"We can still managed when I have my break."

"Okay then." I put my head on the crook of his neck and he held me like a baby.

"When can we get married?" He immediately asked.

"I don't know baby.." 

"What if we marry each other right now?" 

"Now? Who will be the priest?"

"I'll be right back." I sat on the bed and he kissed my lips. He went out and I just went to the door frame of our bedroom and he said farewell to our family. He blew a kiss from me and he went out of the door. 

"Where is he going sissy?" Janet asked.

"Looking for a priest."

"Priest? For what?" Rumer, my sister said.

"Well, he wants to get married today and he is looking for a priest to wed us."

~After an hour~

"BABY!! RAINE!!" I heard Mike's voice outside. I went to open the door and saw him with a priest, along with Frank and Bill. 

"Baby, you really are crazy." I told him while he went to me. 

"Yeah, crazily in love with you." He kissed my forehead and he pulled me and everyone gathered in the living room.

"Are you ready Raine and Michael?" The priest said.

"Yes Father." Me and Michael said at the same time.

"Michael, do you take Raine, as your lawfully wedded wife, for better or for worse, in richer or in poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?" 

"I do.." Michael said.

"Put her the ring." Frank gave the ring to Michael and he wore it to me. 

"Raine, do you take Michael as your lawfully wedded husband, for better or for worse, in richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, till death you part?" The priest asked me.

"I do.." Frank gave the ring to me and I put it in Michael's finger.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest said. Michael grabbed my waist and I put my hands around his neck and he pulled us closer and our lips met. We both shared our sweetest kiss and our first kiss as husband and wife. Everybody cheered for us and Janet captured everything. 

"Raine and Michael, congratulations and please sign this paper, meaning that you are now wed and cannot be separated." Me and Michael signed the papers and the priest gave the other one to us and I just hugged Michael.

"You're craziness can lead to a happy ending." I told my now husband.

"Only for you and our family." He kissed my lips and I just wrapped my arms on his waist.

"I love you so much wifey." He pecked my lips again.

"I love you more hubby.." I kissed his cheeks and I just hugged him and stayed like that. 

"When will we see you pregnant again?" Randy said and I just gave him a death glare and he just raised his hands in defeat.

"We're not planning to have a baby until Prince turns to 1." Michael said and we just laughed.

"Enough with this baby talk guys.. Also, I can't be pregnant right now, because I still have my Miss Universe job to do.."

"Yeah.." All of them said. 

"Babe, when you're doing a charity, could you call me or Frank to let us know and maybe gave a donations for the charity for children." Michael said.

"Of course baby.." This is what another blessing came to my family. Me and Michael are officially husband and wife. We have our small family with a big support from the both sides family and a loving family.. This feels like heaven!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! MY FIRST PUBLISHED CHAPTER IN 2019!! HAVE A GREAT YEAR EVERYONE! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!