Cramps

*Raine
~August 1987~

"BABE!!" I called Michael from our bedroom. I am having a hard day because my cramps are getting bad every minute. Michael came within seconds and he went to me and he sat on my back and he let me lay my back on his chest and he gently rubbed my growing stomach. 

"Mother came with Janet and I asked them to bring Aubrey with them first and I want to take care of you first." Michael said.

"Babe, Prince won't stop moving and it hurts so much. AGHH!" I winced in pain while I held his arm and grabbed it hard while wincing in pain.

"Let me talk to my son." I sat carefully and he went to my side and I put my back on the head board and rubbed my stomach. Michael did an Indian seat and he rubbed my stomach. He bent his head a little and kissed my stomach.

"Prince, I know you're having your regular exercise. But, mommy is in pain already. We knew how happy we are knowing you move but can you move very little, so that mommy won't have a hard time? I know you're daddy's boy but can we do this just now. Me and your mommy loves you so much. I'm forever grateful you're my son and my child." Just then, Prince is calmed. Michael looked at me for answer. I just sighed deeply and put my head back a little. 

"This kid needs to learn how to listen to me.." I told Michael and he just giggled.

"Babe, I think he wishes attention from me." I touch my stomach again. 

"Don't worry Prince, daddy will be the one to take care of you." I told my unborn son and Michael went to me and he kissed my forehead. 

"Michael??" I called him.

"Yes mommy?" There were times that he loves calling me mommy.

"I want something.." 

"What does my mommy wants?" 

"I want your cuddles.. Can we?" I asked him nicely. He just giggles and he let me lay down with him and he put me on his arms and I held his arm that is wrapped around me and closed my eyes.

"You know babe, anytime now, you can have this baby. I'm really excited!"

"I know, I'm just preparing myself again for the worst procedure." 

"I know it will be hell, but right now, I'm thanking you for carrying our babies, Aubrey and Prince. They are the best gifts I have right now. It will be more awesome when we held that private ceremony for our wedding."

"I know Mike. But baby, how many kids do you really want to have?" I looked at him and he looked at me and smiled. He kissed my forehead.

"I really want a big family, mommy. I really do! 10 kids will satisfy me, but if you don't like the idea of 10, that's okay. As long as you can carry them and that's not a problem."

"I don't know if I can still carry 10 kids like what your mother did to you, she even carried Marlon and his twin. How I wish I can be strong like your mother."

"Baby, you are strong in your own way. Carrying my babies are the strongest thing any girl can do. I love you so much sweetheart for fulfilling my dreams." He peck my lips and I looked at him.

"If I can carry 10 kids, you better help me and don't you dare leave me for godsake daddy. I cannot do those things for 10 children all at once." He eventually laughed and peck my forehead.

"I won't leave you mommy, now that we have a commitment to each other, I won't leave you forever. No to divorce, right mommy?"

"Yes daddy. You're absolutely right." I smiled and then I turned my back to his front and he came near and cuddle me closely, wrapping his arms around me and my stomach.

"Mommy, my album will be coming out next week. I'm so excited about the release of my new album."

"I know this album will be a complete success like Thriller, daddy."

"Yeah, I hope so.." Just then, I felt like I wanna make a wee. Being pregnant means always going to the bathroom.

"Daddy, can you help me stand up, I wanna go to the bathroom."

"Sure thing mommy." He kissed my head and he stood up and went to my bed side. He carefully carried me and he put me on my feet very gentle. Then, he assisted me on walking on the bathroom carefully. When I reached the bathroom, I closed the door and then a hot liquid flow down my legs.

'Oh no!' I thought to myself.

"Ahhh, daddy..you still there?" I called for Michael.

"Yes mommy, why?"

"Can you get me a new jogging pants?"

"Of course mommy." Just then, I can feel a little contractions hitting on my vagina. Michael knocked on the door and I opened it without showing myself. He gave me the pants and I removed my soaked pants and put it in the laundry and put on my new pants. After, I immediately went out and grabbed Michael's hands.

"Baby, please calm down and don't panic. My water broke just now and I'm about to have Prince.." I said a little calmer while not showing him my hurt emotion. His eyes are wide opened and he immediately got the baby bag and held me and we went down and he called our driver.

"AHHH!! IT'S STARTING TO GET HURT!! MICHAEL GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME!!" I screamed at him while we sat on the limo.

"Baby, I don't know how to get Prince out of you but we're near to the hospital. The doctors there will get Prince out and we'll gonna have Prince in our arms." He said while showing me his calm side but I saw his eyes that he's really worried. I gripped harder on his hands as the pain kept shooting.

"MICHAEL, IT FUCKING HURTS!!😡😡"

"Baby! No cursing! Prince might hear you.."

"MIKE, IT HURTS SO STOP ADVICING ME NOT TO CURSE!!!"

"I know baby, I know.. I'm sorry you felt this way.." Michael got his phone and called his mother.

*MICHAEL

~CALL~

K: Hello, Mike?

M: Mother, yes it's me--(Raine in the background: AGHHHH!!!)

K: What happened dear? Why is Raine screaming?

M: Mother, we're on our way to the hospital. Raine's water just broke and she's about to deliver the baby.

K: Okay, okay.. We're coming right now, darling. Tell her that everything will be fine, it will be all worth it when you guys hear Prince's cry.

M: Thanks Mother.

K: Goodluck son. Bye.

~END~

Just then, we finally reached the hospital.