Out

*Raine

Michael are now packing my things while I changed my hospital clothes to my own clothes. I wore my ripped jeans, black converse, yellow hanging shirt and denim polo. I tied my hair into a ponytail braid and I put on my powder, bright red cheek tint and red lip tint. I went out of the bathroom and saw Michael talking with somebody on the phone. I let him be and got my phone. I took a selfie with a dog filter. I immediately posted it on my IG with the caption:

@Raine*^*: I'm going out of the hospital!!😍 YEYY!!🎉🎉

Just then, I felt Michael hugged my waist from behind and he kissed my neck.

"Michael, are you okay??" I asked him.

"Well, I've been on the phone with Brooke.." I immediately looked at him and I held his shoulders and he still won't let go of my waist.

"Does she want you back??"

"Indeed she was." He sighed deeply.

"What do you think??"

"Raine, I won't bring her back to my life. You're my girlfriend and I only want you. Only you and please believe me that I won't leave you for her."

"I believe in you Michael because I love you.."

"I love you more baby.." He kissed my lips and I put my hands on his curly black hair and massage them in my fingertips. His hands are now exploring my back and his kisses are now starting to trail down my neck. He put a hickey on my neck and I immediately moaned.

"Ahh.. Michael.." I moaned his name.
I grabbed his face and kissed his lips.

"Mike.." I said in between our kisses. He slowly let go and he let our foreheads touched.

"This could lead to one thing.." I told him.

"You're not ready, aren't you?" I just nod and just hugged him trying to hide my shyness.

"Hey, don't be shy.. We're still the same."

"You're still a virgin?!😱" I said a little loud, letting go of our hug. He immediately covered my mouth and he looked at his back. I removed his hand on mouth and held his hands.

"I thought you and--"

"Me and Brooke already did that?? No we didn't. I mean I don't want to.."

"Why? Because you're still young??"

"No, it's because I don't see her as my wife.."

"Well, if you say so.. But look at what you've done to me.. You gave me hickey!! Is it noticeable??" I asked a little panicky.

"Ahhmm.. it is kinda noticeable but don't worry, cover it up with your powder.." I slapped his arm playfully and frown.

"Aww.. don't be mad at me baby. I love you and if they saw it, don't mind them. If they kept bugging, tell them that it's from your boyfriend."

"What if the media knew you're my boyfriend? What shall we do?"

"Just admit it. I don't want to hide my relationship to you forever. We just gotta admit it."

"Are you okay with it??"

"Yeah, how 'bout you? Do you want to keep it or what?"

"Of course I'll be proud to say it to the world that you're my boyfriend. Before, I'm proud that you're my best friend, now I'm proud that you're my boyfriend!!" I hugged him and he spun me around.

"And I'm proud to have a girlfriend who's proud of our relationship and proud that I'm her boyfriend." He put me down and kissed my lips again.  I broke the kiss and grabbed his cheeks in my hands.

"Baby, this may lead to the next level that we should be patient with.."

"There's nothing wrong in kissing my girlfriend.."

"Yeah, there isn't but we just want to wait, right baby??"

"You're right.. I love you baby.."

"I love you more.." I peck his lips and I went to grabbed my phone and then, somebody called me. I looked at it and saw my manager, Jessie.

~CALL~

R: Hey Jessie! What's up?

J: Hey star! We have a business meeting tomorrow for your fashion show in Paris, France.

R: Oh, really??

J: Well, you are very qualified for the fashion show. You're going to model the bikini..

R: You know how I always say no to bikini, right?

J: I know-- I mean you're going to judge the bikini models.. Not model them.. sorry, I misinterpret that..

R: When's the flight??

J: I think on Wednesday night. (Today is Monday afternoon)

R: What time will be the flight?

J: We're going to talked about it tomorrow morning. Just be here at 10 am.

R: Okay, I'll see you.

J: Okie! Thankie star!

~END~

"Who called you??" Michael asked.

"It's Jessie. She told me that we have a meeting tomorrow morning at the agency. It's about my flight to Paris. They want me to judge the bikini fashion show there."

"You won't wear one right??"

"I won't wear one, I promise."

"Good! Could I come??"

"No Michael. There's a lot of girls there you will surely lure on and they luring on you too. I don't want that to happen!"

"Fine! I just wanna be there with you.."

"How about your songs? You have an album to be released??"

"I still have plenty of time to write. My girlfriend needs me there beside her."

"Fine! You could come and maybe we could do a trip together."

"That's a great idea!"

"But promise me, you won't entertain girls there IF and only IF I say so.. Got that?!" I pointed a finger at his face and he immediately kissed it and he held my hands and he kissed my lips. We both parted but our faces are still inches from each other.

"I won't see other girls except for you. This will be the first time I won't lure on other models."

"You better be or else I'll kicked your ass Mr. Jackson."

"Yes miss jealous."

"Shut up!!" He chuckled and we got our bags and we walked out the room. We will meet mom and dad on the lobby because they're the one who settled my bills. Me and Michael are holding hands while walking. We reached the elevator and I pressed the button. We waited a little while for the elevator to open. I put my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me and held my arm. The elevator dinged and it open. Me and Michael went inside and I pressed the button to the Ground floor and we waited. I wore the backpack on my back and I hugged Michael. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he hugged me. Until we reached the ground floor and we went out and saw mom and dad on the lobby. Dad got our bags and I get to hugged Michael. We went to dad's car and his driver opened the door for us. Me and Michael went on the back seats of the van while mom and dad sat in front of us. Mom gave me a pillow and I put it on Michael's lap and I put my head on the pillow and I put my feet up on the chair. Michael just rubbed my head and a little later I felt sleepy and I closed my eyes. I felt Michael moved and I felt him kissed my head and my cheek.

"I love you so much baby.." He whispered in my ears.

"I love you too.." I said in a sleepy voice.