Life Supporter

*Michael

~After 1 hour~

Everyone already came inside the room and we're just staying in the visitor's area. Aubrey and Janet will be staying with me. Janet doesn't have work tomorrow and the next day, so she decided to stay with me and Aubrey. Raine had just gotten her sleep and we didn't bothered to wake her up. 

"What shall we do next?" Tito asked me.

"About what?" I asked.

"Raine's accident? You need to give Tatiana some sentence in the jail."

"I know. Our attorneys are working on it. They're just informing us about the process of the case." I said.

"What stage are you guys right now?"

"The court is still investigating through the documents we send to them." 

"That's good. I want Tatiana to be rotten in jail for doing this to my daughter.." Mom said.

"That's what I always wanted to do, mom. I'll do everything in my power to let Tatiana be in jail for the rest of her life."

"I know you want that to happen son." Mother said. I just looked at the window and saw Raine still asleep. 

"Boy, don't let her disappoint you." Jackie said.

"She won't." I said. After a couple of hours, they left us. Me and Janet got comfortable in the couches and Aubrey sat immediately on my lap and she cuddled me and she closed her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head. I put my elbow on the arm of the couch and I rubbed Aubrey's arm. 

"She's so tired from what happened." Janet said.

"Yeah, I know. Jan, could you take care of them. Frank and the management won't let me cancel the tour. But if anything happens, call me. Message me and update me always."

"That's so sad, Applehead."

"I know, but I need to do it for Raine and the kids, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, family needs first.." Janet said. "But, I'll update you always. When's your flight?"

"Tomorrow afternoon. But after the show tomorrow, I'll come back and stay here for three days then, I'll go back to Landover."

"Landover is just near here in Cleveland." 

"Yeah, that's why after tomorrow show, I'll come back."

"Of course."

~After 1 month~

~November 15, 1988~

~Neverland Ranch~

Raine was out of the hospital and glad she did recovered. I just picked her up from Cleveland and we just arrived here in Neverland. I finished the US tour of my Bad World Tour. So I have a break from the tour that started yesterday until December 7. On that day of December, my tour continues in Japan again. Raine aches her stomach because she haven't fully recovered from the stitches she had from the surgery. Mom and dad took care first of the kids while I took care of Raine. By next week, the kids will stay here in Neverland. Raine just needed the time to take care of herself first before she took care of the kids. Me and Raine are outside the house. We are sitting on the park bench and the fresh air refreshes us at the moment.

"Michael.." She called me. I looked at her and smile.

"What is it mommy?"

"What if I didn't survived the accident? What do you think happens?" I grabbed her both hands and I kissed each of them.

"Mommy, please stop thinking about what happened before. I'm sure we both know what happens if that really happened, but thank God, it didn't happened." She smiled a little and I went more closer to her and brought her in my arms. I kissed her head and rubbed her arm. 

"Thank you so much Michael." She said.

"No.." I broke the hug. "I should be the one saying thank you for saving me and the kids. And I'm sorry I didn't do much when you're out there sacrificing yourself for us."

"You don't need to be sorry. I love you so much daddy.." She kissed my lips while she held both of my cheeks. I carefully held her waist and I broke the kiss and I let our foreheads touched. 

"I love you so much more mommy. More than life itself." She snuggle closer to me and I just put my chin on her head and sighed deeply. Just then, I got my phone and I opened the Camera and let the rear camera be on and I captured:

 Just then, I got my phone and I opened the Camera and let the rear camera be on and I captured:

(Like that but imagine it in a park bench, and only picture HAHA!)

I immediately opened my instagram and posted:

@michaeljjackson_: Glad I could do this to you, take care of you, hug you, love you, and kiss you😘. Truly, my angel that God😇 sent from above to be part of my lifetime😍 and part of my whole being😊😍. I'll be your doctor👨‍⚕️, your best friend👫, husband💏 and cuddle buddy💑👫. A day with this kind of cuddles🤗 from you is such a comforting place where we should be together❤. I thank God that I have you again in my arms💕, thank you and my love💝 for you will always be more than life itself💜. I love you so much mommy💞👑😍😘😭 @Raine*^*

Just then, many fans liked and commented on my post. 

"What are you doing?" Raine asked while breaking our hug.

"Look at your IG." I told her. She looked at her phone and I saw her opened my post and I waited a little longer. She liked my post and turned off her phone and went near me and kissed my lips. I kissed her back and she broke it. 

"Just stay beside me and I love you too, so much." She pecks my lips and I felt her tears fell from her eyes. I wiped her eyes and kissed her forehead. That day, I kept my promise to fell her with so much love and took care of her.