Chapter Twenty-Six

[changed the cover!]

Liam had walked downstairs and into the small kitchen. He knew Zayn was still asleep-better savour the time before he wakes up.

After a few minutes, he heard rustling, knowing it was his younger brother.

"Dada? Papa?" Zayn's little voice called out, before entering the kitchen. "Li!"

"Dad and papa aren't home right now, Zayn."

"Where they go?" The small boy questions, plopping himself down on one of the stools. He nods as Liam explains to him.

"Li hungry!" Zayn informs, pointing to his own tummy.

"Alright." Liam sighs, moving around to the counter to at least give his brother some cereal as their parents didn't leave anything better.

Once he handed the bowl toward Zayn, the boy began eating.

After seconds Zayn already had milk covering half his face, with cereal crumbs, both dripping downhis chin to the bowl as he giggles.

For a seven year old, Zayn acted a bit more immature than boys his age. He didn't have very good wording as well. He was smaller in size, but his antics were like a four year old's.

Liam couldn't help but find himself smiling at his younger sibling's actions.

---

It was around half four, Niall and Harry have yet to arrive. Liam was wondering if they were going to come back home. Not that he minded them not being here.

Liam was sat on the couch, playing some game on his phone. Yes, he was bored.

Liam turned over when he heard Zayn walk into the living room, since the boy went to have a small afternoon nap because he had a short chest pain. Zayn came over to Liam, rubbing his eyes with his small fists.

"Li?" Zayn mumbles, pouting when Liam didn't reply. "Li!" He says again, louder.

"What do you want?"

"S'talk." Zayn responded, sitting on the couch, next to Liam.

"No, Zayn." Liam wasn't trying to be rude, he was just tired. Of everything.

"Li mean!" Zayn frowns, shaking his head.

"Stop, Zayn."

"No. Li being mean." Zayn says plainly. Liam rolls his eyes, letting it be.

"Leave me alone, yeah?" Liam replies, sighing.

That's when Zayn got slightly annoyed and mad. "Hate Li! Worst brother ever."

Liam frowned, "Zayn you don't mean that."

"Yes I do! Li mean to me and daddies. Hate you. Never talking to you again." Zayn then got up, running upstairs and into his room.

Liam sighs for the umpteenth time.

He just got his brother to hate him, great.

---

"Daddies!" Zayn squeals once he saw both Niall and Harry enter the house after hours of being away.

"Baby! We missed you." Niall grins, picking the small boy up, kissing his cheeks.

"Missed daddy and papa." Zayn rests his head on Niall's shoulder.

The couple didn't even ask for Liam, as he was upstairs in his bedroom.

"Where you go papa?"

"We went somewhere important, Zee. But we're here now, yeah?" Harry smiles, kissing the small boy's head.

Niall let's his youngest son stand, the parents sitting on the small couch.

It was only a few minutes that the couple were in the house.

And Harry didn't even have time to think as Zayn collapsed into his arms.

---

Don't hate me! I warned you there was going to be more drama.

About four more chapters left 'till the epilogue!

Remember to keep commenting 'ZF'!

-Lilo