Chapter Nine

"Where were you Liam?!" Were the first words his papa shot at Liam once he stepped foot in the house.

"I told you, I went to Louis' remember?" Liam exclaimed.

"Yes I do, but- what was that?" Harry asked when Liam mumbled a 'wow'.

"Nothing." He replied as Harry went on.

"As I was saying, you did not ask permission to stay all night, now did you!?" Harry demanded, causing Liam to reply back sharply;

"No, I didn't. But aren't I a 'big boy'? Didn't you say I can do things myself? Or am I too immature for your liking? Is that it!?"

"Liam. I don't want your attitude. Now, go up to your room." Harry pointed, signaling to go upstairs.

"But-!"

"Now." Harry cut him off.

Liam groaned but went stomping up the stairs slamming his door as he hid his face on his pillow. He did what he did at Louis' house, did what he wanted to do since he came back from the place; cry. He cried silent tears before he fell asleep.

---

After hours of sleep, Liam woke up to his father yelling dinner was ready. He stood from his bed, rubbing his eyes, not caring if he looked presentable or not; they wouldn't care, anyway.

When he reached the kitchen, both his parents and Zayn were already there, eating their food and chatting on. He slid in his empty seat, not surprised when no one turned to look at him.

As he ate silently, picking at his food, the rest of the family spoke to each other, forgetting Liam's presence.

He was invisible.

---

This was horrible and short. I wrote the start before school and the end after so I just wrote it quickly.
This chapter isn't as important, so there's not much thought I put into it.

Hope you liked it! :)!

-Lilo