Chapter Twenty

[woah! It's already chapter twenty!]

The next morning, when Liam had woken up, he was clearly confused. He was cuddling Zayn. Just then, memories of last night flooded his mind, as he got up from his grasp on his younger brother, walking our of the green coloured room.

He quickly but quietly went to his room, undressing himself for a morning shower. Liam was planning to spend time with his boyfriend all day.

After his short shower, he traveled to his room once again, dressing himself in decent clothing.

Liam walked down the stairs, quite surprised to see both his parents already in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

"Where are you going, Liam?" Harry asked once he noticed his son.

"Out."

"With?"

"Louis." Liam states, turning around fully to look at his papa. But just before Harry was going to respond, Niall answered, cutting the tension.

"That's fine, Li. You can go now." Harry glares at his husband half heartedly, but doesn't respond to anything.

Liam nods, and with that, he was out the door, the London air quickly hitting him as he walks, heading over to his boyfriend's home.

-

"Liam, dear! It's nice to see you again!" Jay kissed his cheek. It has been a week since Liam's last visit.

"Nice to see you as well, Mrs Tomlinson." Liam says politely, just as Louis walked in.

"Li!" Louis squeals, walking over to him and kissing him lightly. He holds his hand, pulling him to his room.

Liam giggles as they finally reach Louis' bedroom. He sits on the oh so familiar bed.

"How are you with your parents?" Louis asked, bringing Liam closer to his body.

"I'm not sure. Yesterday me papa ran away when I talked to him." He explains shortly.

"Exaggerating much?"

"He was, Lou." Liam whined, resting his head on His chest.

Louis grins and pecks his nose, "you're too cute, Li."

--

"Niall! Why'd you just let him go like that?!"

"Because, Harry. Then you both would fight and everything would turn out like yesterday." Niall points out, only ending up getting Harry to scoff.

"Fight? Pfft. I wouldn't let him fight me. I'm his father I ge-." Harry couldn't finish his sentence when Niall hit his shoulder, hard. "-ow! What was that for!?"

"Stop being stupid."

"Me? If anything it's- stop!" Harry yelled again when Niall started hitting him multiple times until he was screaming out sorry's.

"Should be." Niall giggles, finding what had just happened very funny as Harry pouts.

"Dada?" Both parents look up to see their youngest son in the doorway of the kitchen, still dressed in his blue pajamas, a brown bear in hand, the other using to rub his eye.

Niall smiles softly, "Good morning, baby boy. Had a nice sleep?" Zayn nods, walking over to his parents, letting Niall pick him up. "Hungry."

"Breakfast is almost done, buddy." Harry responded, ruffling his already messy hair.

"Where Li?" The boy asked, finding the absence of his brother.

"He's with Louis, pumpkin."

"Want Li!" Zayn wails, stretching out the last word.

"Shh, boo. He'll be home soon, yeah?" Harry whispers to his son, smiling when the little child nods.

"But call Li later so he come home." Zayn tells him, letting the couple lightly chuckle and nod.

"Of course."

Harry had only agreed because well, he can't deny he wants Liam there as well.

---

It was now half one, and Liam was still home with Louis.

They had a blast together- they went out on a date [quite romantic and steamy, may I add.] and just cuddled together in bed.

And that's exactly what the couple were doing at the moment, cuddling, in a comfortable silence.

And of course, Liam's phone had to ruin everything.

"This was like last time!" Louis whines, "don't answer." He whispers as he grips his hand.

Liam rolls his eyes. "Let me go,

Lou." He looks over at his mobile, the words 'papa' were read. Just like last time.

He sighs, but answers, he couldn't get a word out when his papa quickly said:

"Li, come home, yeah? I know this, and I know you do as well.

We need a talk."

---

I tried making this longer for you.

I also want to say I'm sorry if this story is boring. I've lost a few people in the past that used to read this, and I just hope you're still enjoying it, you can tell me if you're not and I can stop writing the story.

Expect more drama in the next chapters!

Remember to keep commenting 'ZF'!

-Lilo