Chapter Fifteen

[This will have a lot of dialogue. Just to warn you.]

Liam glanced at his phone, his breath hitching when he saw it was his papa. He hesitated as it kept on ringing before picking his mobile and pressing his index finger to the green answer button.

"He-" Liam couldn't end his greeting when his papa cut him off furiously.

"Liam?! Where the hell are you?!" Harry says, sounding far from happy.

"At Louis'." Liam replies coldly. He was not looking forward to fighting over the phone, or just fighting in general.

"Well you better get yourself home or else I'm going to get you myself."

"Yeah, yeah." Liam grumbles, ending the call before Harry could say anything else. "As if you want me there."

"Harry?" Louis asks, kneeing who it was exactly by the way Liam acted.

"Yeah. I gotta go." Liam breathes heavily into a sigh. He gets up from Louis' bed, collecting his things.

"Alright. But if your father hurts you in any way, you're coming back here, yeah?" Louis pecks Liam's lips.

Liam nods, heading downstairs netting Jay.

"Bye Mrs. Tomlinson, thank you for letting me stay here for a bit."

"It's Jay, hun. And it's no problem. I have that talk with your fathers tomorrow to look forward to, eh?" She grins.

Liam chuckles but nods once again, "Me as well. I really have to get going, then."

"Right, bye darling!" Jay's words were the last thing Liam heard before walking out the front door and closing it on the way.

He sighs lightly again, making his way home to confront whatever scolding his papa is having ready for him.

---

"Why won't he answer me?!" Harry growls, putting his phone down for the third time.

"Harry, relax. He's probably busy. He needs time." Niall sighs.

"Busy!? Time? I'm his father, Niall! I need to know where he is twenty-four seven!"

"I'm his father too, Harry! But I'm not throwing tantrums like you are at the moment! You were the one that slapped him, remember that. He's probably not over that.'

"Should be." Harry mumbles before shaking his head, "Can you just make me a tea?"

Niall sighs, "Whatever you want, hun."

Minutes later, Niall walks inside the living room, holding out a mug which contains hot tea.

"I'm always the bad one here aren't I?" Harry says, a bit more to himself then to Niall.

"You're not bad, honey. You know that." Niall reminds him.

"Then why are you always taking his side?!" Harry snaps, causing Niall to jump slightly.

"I'm not always taking his side. I take nobody's side, okay? You know I love you, baby." Niall leans over, kissing Harry's lips.

Harry grins before saying, "I love you too."

After moments of silence, they hear feet going down the stairs toward the living room. Zayn walks in seconds later.

"Daddy! Papa!" He squeals, running over to jump in both their arms.

"Look who woke up from their nap!" Niall chuckles, ruffling Zayn's dark coloured hair.

"Mhm! Where's Li?" Zayn asks. He was used to not seeing his brother, but while he was upstairs he decided to go to his room, finding it odd he wasn't in there like he usually is.

"He's out." Harry replies.

"Why?"

"Because he needs time." Harry says, using the same tone Niall had used.

"For what?"

"Zayn. Why does this bother you?" Niall asks after Zayn's question.

Zayn shrugs his shoulders, "Cause I wanna see my brother!"

"Why?" Harry asks, rolling his eyes when Niall glared at him.

"Don't answer that, sweetie. How about you go upstairs and play in your room while I make dinner, yeah?" says Niall.

Zayn nods his head, running to the stairs before walking upstairs.

As Niall said, he got up from the couch to the kitchen, starting dinner.

Harry sighed as he rested his hands on his chest.

Seconds later, he hears the front door move a bit before opening. Harry sat up, staring at whoever was there, and surely, Liam was standing there, staring at his papa.

"So you just decided to go to someone else's house for two days without asking anyone?" Liam sighs, knowing he won't get away from speaking to his papa.

"Is that a problem?"

"It is, Liam. I'm supposed to know where you are at all times! Why would you leave for two days?!" Harry scolds.

"Maybe because you decided to slap me. Maybe because you don't care about me!" Liam replies.

"Liam, I am not speaking about that again. We care about you, and you know it. But that's not some excuse to do what you did." Harry yells.

"So now you're blaming me?!" Liam yells back.

"I never said that, did I? Stop overreacting!"

"You know what? I don't care anymore. Say what you want, papa." Liam sighs. Walking away to go upstairs. Tears welling up in his eyes.

"I'm not done with this Liam! We are talking tomorrow." Harry responds. He would say they would talk right now, but he was too stressed at the moment.

"Sure." Liam nods before speaking again, "And Louis' mum might want to speak to you tomorrow."

And there he left upstairs, leaving Harry alone, not letting him see his tears.

---

I've gathered songs that relate to Liam and others. And I've found a song that really relates to Liam. It's a song called 'Close To The Edge' by Cameron Brown. [I know its a bullying song but it still fits.]

It's as if Liam is talking to Harry and Niall about how he feels etc. If you'd like, watch and listen to the song with the thought of Liam and his parents!

And I've also decided to delete the question and answer. So if you haven't read it, and want to, read them now 'cause they'll be deleted tomorrow.

Remember to keep commenting 'ZF'!

-Lilo