Chapter Four

Harry smiled softly, hugging his elder son once again, wiping away his leftover tears before Liam has left upstairs.

As Liam went up the steep stairs, he couldn't help but let thoughts overtake him.

Maybe, things would get better for himself,

Zayn wouldn't be the center of attention anymore,

No, his parents would start paying more attention to Liam and everything would be okay.

He ended at his bedroom, quickly going in, getting ready for bed.

Once Liam has gotten changed into his night clothes, he's crawled on his bed, closing his eyes, longing his sleep.

And, for once in that year of age, with thoughts swooning over his head, he fell asleep, this time, happily.

---

That morning, Liam woke up, hearing shuffles and loud conversations from downstairs, and both his parents.

"Liam can take care of Zayn can't he? I think he's at least good enough for that," Liam could make out his Papa say to probably, Niall.

"I don't think he'd like to," Niall was heard to inform, before Liam had went downstairs.

"You're going somewhere?" The Fifteen year old asks his two parents, startling them before they've turned.

"Yes, Liam. Papa has to travel for his job for three days and I'll be going with him." Niall replied to Liam's question.

"And you will be caring for Zayn while we're gone."

After Harry had said that, Liam's eyes widened.

"No! Why?" Liam pouts, shaking his head

"Liam. We've gone through this. You're old enough to take care of your brother, aren't you?" Harry questions, getting no reply.

"We will be leaving tonight,"

Was the last thing said before Liam, once again, stomped up the longing stairs.

---

"Bye Daddy!" Zayn had squealed once again at his Fathers before they're outing to leave.

"Bye Zee! Have fun, yeah?" Niall grins softy, stepping out of the home, Harry ruffling Zayn's hair before the couple left, closing the door lightly behind then.

Liam grunts unheardly, letting himself roll his eyes once his parents had left.

Of course, their promise didn't last long...

That was the only thing Liam needed for himself to feel down once again.

Nothing lasts long for Liam...

Before his parents had left to the trip, they never said goodbye to Liam, they 'forgot' to... Nor did they even pay any attention to him, not even look at him before they've walked out.

Maybe Liam's not really wanted...

Not wanted in the family,

And as his Papa has said, he's only good enough to do stuff for them,

To care for his obnoxious, little, younger brother.

That's why he's always forgotten..

Nobody loves me, then, Liam thinks to himself after a while, letting a small, slick short tear trail along, down his cheek, letting it slide down before he quickly, roughly wiped it away.

---

I'm not really sure about this chapter, I apologize if its bad.

Still, Hope you liked it! :)!

-Lilo