Chapter Eight

The next morning, Liam was laid in bed after eating his breakfast. Zayn was coming home today after spending the night at the hospital, yet not him nor their parents were home.

Liam was still not informed about what has happened to Zayn, and probably won't ever be by the looks of how his parents have been acting toward him after that day.

As Liam was lost in thought, he was quickly to stop as the front door was heard to be opened, acknowledging his parents and brother were finally home.

He walks down the stairs' steps, once he was at the bottom, he saw both his parents, and a sleeping Zayn securely in Niall's arms.

Both his parents ignored him, taking Zayn upstairs to his bedroom.

---

As Zayn quickly got better, his parents still seemed to think not. They ended up treating him as if he were a baby- as if he were fragile, and gave him everything he'd like, as if he was a king, and Zayn was clearly enjoying every bit.

Liam was once again ignored, oblivious to his dad and papa, as Zayn was their main priority at the moment.

Liam sighed watching as his dad helped Zayn for the umpteenth time that day.

"Zayn, you need help babe?" Niall asked once he saw Zayn reaching up to the counter.

"Can I get my sippy cup please?" He used his baby voice, Niall quick to get his small cup, handing it to Zayn.

"How 'bout you do something today instead of moping, yeah?" Liam looked up to see Harry walk up to him.

"Well I was going to Louis' place if you don't mind." Liam answered back, clearly annoyed by his father.

"No attitude, Liam. Go ahead." Harry replied. He wasn't in the best mood, as everyone noticed. He was up at night, not being able to sleep as if something was bothering him.

Liam rolled his eyes, making sure his papa didn't see as he got up from the couch to walk to the door. He took his coat before stepping out the door and shutting it quite loudly.

He made his way to his best mate's house, which was only a two minute walk from his own home as both their houses were close together. He knocked on the door, the familiar woman, Louis' mum, Johannah opened it.

"Oh, Liam darling! How are you?" She asked, smiling sweetly as she moved away, letting Liam step inside.

"I'm fine Mrs.Tomlinson." He smiles back as she drapes him into a hug.

"That's great, hun. Louis is upstairs in his room." Liam goes upstairs to Louis' bedroom, not knocking as he went inside, to find Louis laid in his bed.

"I thought your parents wouldn't let you come here?" Was the first thing Louis asked, sitting up as Liam scoffed.

"They didn't even care. Paying attention to Zayn is their only importance." Liam shakes his head, tears welling in his eyes.

"Oh Li.." Louis whispered, wrapping his arms around his best friend as he sobs, his body shaking tragically.

Minutes later, Liam had fallen asleep in Louis' arms, tear tracks visible in his cheeks, as he slept.

---

"Babe?" Niall muttered to his husband. It was around 8 pm, as Niall had just put Zayn to bed, and finally noticed his older son's absence.

Harry hums in response as Niall walked over to him. "Where's Liam?" Niall questioned, sitting on a stool at the table.

"Um..- Oh! He went with Louis to his house." Harry nodded, remembering hours ago when Liam had 'asked' him.

"Shouldn't he be back by now?" Niall mumbled. Being the protective parent he is, he can get worried over the slightest.

Harry shrugs, "He's a big boy, Niall. He can find his way home himself. We don't need to worry about him."

"Alright." Niall agreed, kissing his husband's lips before walking upstairs, as his words replayed in his mind;

We don't need to worry about him.

---

Alright, I promised it would be longer and it wasn't true. I stayed up at night writing it and fell asleep! Sorry.

Hope you liked it! :)!

-Lilo