Chapter Twelve

Harry sat in shock as he stared at the carpeted floor before he heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Babe? You okay?" Harry looks up and surely, Niall is right next to him watching in worry.

"Fine." Harry mumbles.

"Where's Liam?"

Harry's breath hitches. "Does that really matter?"

"Harry, yes it does matter. Where is he?"

"He went to Louis'." Harry simply states, not pointing out the fact as for why he's there.

"Didn't he just come back? And who did he ask!?"

"Niall, stop asking so much questions, yeah?" Harry tries to say calmly.

"If you don't want me to ask more questions, how 'bout you at least answer them. 'Cause I know you know something." Niall says knowingly.

"He went to Louis' because he got mad.. At me."

"Why did he get mad at you again!? He always gets mad at people for no reason!.. Or did you do something?" Niall questions before he could start yelling.

"I may or may not have sort of.. Hit him?" Harry replied, looking up at Niall to see his shocked face.

"What!? You hit Liam! Our son?!"

"Well he deserved it! He could've told me where he went so I wouldn't be worried sick! And you, you should've told me if you knew."

"Harry, this is not about me, it's about you. And I thought you knew already." Niall answered.

Niall was quite right, Harry should've known. He was in the living room once Liam went to ask Niall if he could go out.

"Well, I didn't! And I didn't mean to hit him, I just couldn't control myself." Harry contemplates.

"Did you at least apologize?" Niall sighs.

"I was going to, but he decided to leave with his attitude." Harry shrugs as if it were no big deal.

"Harry, I know how Liam gets but you should not hit him. Just one slap and it's already abuse! Harry, this was only a one time thing."

Harry nods. "Course."

"Good. Now I'm going back to bed. You're sleeping on the couch tonight." Niall demands, swiftly walking upstairs and to their bedroom.

Harry sighs as he lays on the couch.
He doesn't fall asleep until he whispers;

"Liam, my son, you just had to be so immature."

---

It's horrible, I'm sorry! That was mostly dialogue but it cleared up a few things. Who do you prefer; Niall, Harry, or none?

Next chapter might have some Lilo action!
Remember to keep on commenting 'ZF'!

Hope you liked it! :)!

-Lilo