Chapter Twenty-Five

[early update!]

The family left to the park, and yet again, without Liam. He didn't mind.

He was going with his boyfriend on a date anyway. Yes, Niall and Harry still aren't informed about their son's relationship with Louis-and probably won't ever know.

Liam dresses himself in a long sleeved shirt, and dark bottoms. Fixing his hair. Looking decent as possible.

He sat on his bed, on his phone. Louis was meant to pick him up in a few minutes.

He grinned when he looked down to see a message from Louis.

From: Lou <3

Come out, baby. Time for our special day ;) x

He rolled his eyes at the 'winky' face his boyfriend had sent him. But got up anyway, bringing a jumper just in case, and speed-walking down the stairs.

Liam walked over to the new minivan Louis had bought some time ago. [quoting his words 'I am eighteen, I have the right to buy a beautiful car. I am legally an adult, thank you very much.'].

"Hello, beautiful." Louis smiles once Liam was sat next to him. Liam replying with a sweet comment back and giggling.

"Where are we going anyway?" Liam mutters, resting his head on the head-rest.

"It's a surprise." Louis winks, poking Liam's far too skinny stomach.

"I don't like surprises."

"You'll like this one, babe." The older grins, continuing to drive on the unfamiliar road.

After a couple minutes, they arrived. Louis, being the gentleman he is, once he's out, he walks around the car to open the car door for Liam, lending him his hand.

Liam chuckles, holding his hand, "stop being so cheeky."

"You love it." Louis replies before continuing, "now come with me."

"Where are we, Lou?"

Louis grins softly, pulling him closer to a nice, small house.

"What is this?" Liam asks, staring at the beautiful cottage home.

"This is our second home. Whenever you have problems in your actual home, and want to be somewhere else, come here. I'll be there with you. We'll be alone together."

"Oh Louis.." Liam whispers, no more words coming out, only having tears forming in his eyes.

"You like it?"

"Lou.. I love it. But, you bought this? Louis you didn't have to.."

"But I did, Li. I can't stand you having to be at home when you don't have to. We stay in this better home in those times, yeah? Our own little cottage." Louis mumbles softly, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend.

"Thank you." Liam smiles, turning in Louis' arms.

"You don't need to thank me, babe." Louis replies back, kissing Liam's lips for a good few seconds.

"Now, I don't know about you, but there's some dinner inside our special home that I don't want to get cold."

Liam laughs,

"You dork."

.

"This was amazing, Lou."

"I try, Li." Louis chuckles, engulfing Liam into a cute hug. "Now let's take you home."

After the short car ride, Liam arrives to his own home.

Before walking inside, he leans over, the two kissing in sync.

"Good night kiss." Louis laughs softly, causing Liam to giggle as well.

"Night, Lou. I love you."

"I love you too, Li."

---

The next morning when Liam had woken up, he knew his parents weren't home again, but this time, they left Zayn.

He knew why, though. Harry had been called to his job only for that day, and Niall had 'emergency events' he needs to take care of. All it says on the small note next to his counter, written by his father of course.

"This'll be fun." Liam sighs sarcastically, tossing the note.

At least he was alone. With Zayn of course.

---

Early update because well, this was a normal chapter. And because I'm really excited for the next part!

Remember to keep commenting 'ZF'!

-Lilo