Chapter Three -editing-

A few minutes after Liam had left, Zayn came downstairs.

"Where Li go Daddy?" Zayn asks curiously, looking up at his Daddies, waiting for a reply.

"To Louis' house," Harry replies, knowing that the small boy knew who Louis was, ruffling his hair lightly.

"Oh," Zayn nodded.

And a few words were spoken before both parents went upstairs to do whatever they were doing in their bedroom (don't think dirty.. A/N:).

Zayn didn't know what gotten into him, but he felt like he had to follow Liam... As if knowing that Liam had lied to his parents.

He walks over to the front door, going on his tippy toes to reach at the knob.

Once he's done it, he walks out the door lightly.

He smiles as he sees Liam at the local park.

Meaning that Liam hasn't gone over to 'Louis' place' yet.

Zayn walks over to the park, making sure not to be seen by Liam.

He watches, pouting when Liam walks away with Louis after a few words were said, but Zayn followed.

He made sure not to be seen by the two boys every once in a while when they turned around.

Zayn grins when he sees them make a stop, in front of a big house.

He follows once he's seen them go inside. He knows that that wasn't Louis house.

He's been there many times to know what it looks like, and that's not it..

He goes inside the house, looking around, but scrunching up his nose when he's smelt the odor of alcohol.

---

"Oh c'mon! Just one!" Josh demands Liam once again.

They were all trying to get Liam to at least drink one shot, but of course, Liam denied the offer.

But the boys booing and whining, he then accepted, rolling his eyes when they all cheered as he drank down the strong liquid.

Tho he didn't stop there.

A few shots later, Liam felt himself being tipsy.

Liam stumbles around, squinting, not even noticing his younger brother standing right there, looking terrified than ever.

"Li!" Zayn squeals, quickly tangling himself on Liam's legs.

"Zayn," Liam mumbles, not searching the fear in Zayn's face.

---

"Where is he?" Niall sobs.

They've just found out that Zayn was nowhere in their house.

They've been searching everywhere, but there was no sign of the little boy.

"Niall, calm down babe, we'll find him. Let's get Liam, yeah? He'll help us find him," Harry assures, softly.

"O-Okay.." Niall sniffs, the couple walking out the door to Louis' house, knocking once they've gotten there.

"Is Louis and Liam home?" Harry asks once Johannah, Louis' mum opened the door.

"No, I thought Louis and Liam both went to a party?" Johannah said, raising an eyebrow at both.

"Who's?" Niall asks, just wanting to know where Liam has went, not questioning why his son has lied to them.

"Some kid named Josh," Johannah starts, and a few instructions later, the couple went to the direction Johannah has told them to go.

Once they've gotten there, they walked into the house, (which smelled oddly of alcohol) looking around for a sight of their kids, finally spotting Zayn clinging onto a clueless Liam.

"Zayn!" Harry lets out a sigh of relief, as they walk over, Niall quickly to pick Zayn up to his arms.

"Daddy!" Zayn squeals, hugging onto Niall tightly.

"Liam James. Why did you lie to us?" Harry accuses, pointing a finger at Liam.

Liam shrugs, not really knowing what was going on.

"W- Liam are you drunk?!" Harry asks once he's noticed his sons state.

Harry shakes his head when he doesn't get an answer, getting a grip on Liam's wrist, the family walking out of the house, and off to their own home.

---

Once they've gotten there, the fighting began.

Zayn quickly latched onto Liam's leg tightly, not wanting to leave his brother as Harry started screaming at Liam.

"Liam why are you so immature?!" Harry ended, then starting up his rampage.

Zayn couldn't help but burst into tears as he hears his Daddy and Brother scream, running upstairs to his room, Niall quickly following.

"Liam. Why would you lie to us?! We didn't deserve it!" Harry glares at Liam.

"You woudnt of even cared!" Liam sobers up a bit, yelling back.

"Of course we care! You could've hurt yourself, and most importantly Zayn himself!"

"Oh so Zayn's more important than me?!"

"Liam, stop being difficult."

"No! I won't stop!"

"Liam!" Harry huffs, being annoyed by his teenage son.

"It's not my fault you care about Zayn more than me!" Liam ended up saying, completely sobering up, letting tears roll down his cheeks.

"Liam... We don't care about Zayn more than you!" Harry assures lightly.

"Yes you do! You don't pay any attention to me.. It's like I'm forgotten" Liam spills out.

"That's how you feel? Liam, you are not forgotten. We love you both equally."

"Well I don't believe you..." Liam shakes his head.

"How about me and your Dad promise you... We won't make you feel forgotten.. We'll pay more attention to you," Harry wraps an arm around Liam, hugging his eldest son.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

But, that promise wasn't kept for long...

---

Sorry if there's mistakes.. It's not edited.

I know... I know that's horrible I apologize...

Hinting from the end of this chapter, this story won't be happy yet. Some chapters will be, but most won't. This story is meant to be sad so expect a sad epilogue...

Hope you liked it! :)!

-Lilo