Chapter Six

By the time, Liam has gotten up from his spot on the bed.

He still had his custody, meaning he has to at least watch over Zayn.
He wandered down the stairs, walking toward the couch where he sees Zayn laid. He shakes his head, completely thinking he was asleep.

"Zayn. Wake up." Liam mutters, shaking the small boy by the shoulder.

"Zayn. Seriously wake up!" Liam kept on shaking him, huffing.

"This is not a joke." Liam said again, as he stopped moving him.

Zayn rolled back because of Liam's movements, yet not opening his eyes.

Liam curses under his breath once he's noticed Zayn's state. He was not sleeping; the small boy has fainted.

Liam had panicked a bit, not knowing what to do, before
he reached over for his phone, calling up Louis.

"Hello..?"

"Louis! You need to come here quick."

"What's up?"

"Zayn." Was the only word Liam had said before Louis catches on.

"I'm on my way."

---

After the while of waiting, Louis had arrived.

"What happened?" Louis asked as he noticed Zayn's state.

"I don't know! I just went downstairs and saw him like this.." Liam replied, Louis rolling his eyes but he quickly picked the small boy to his arms.

"He needs to go to the hospital.. This could be serious." Louis informed, taking him out to his own car, laying him on the back seat, Liam sitting on the front as Louis starts the engine and drives toward the closest hospital.

---

"What's wrong with my baby?!" Liam looked up to hear his Fathers' voice.

"What happened, Liam?" Harry turned to him.

"I don't know! He was like this when I-"

Liam was cut off by Harry; "Don't make up excuses now. You were supposed to take care of him and he ends up in the hospital?! How immature are you? We can't even let you baby sit your own brother while we're away!"

Liam looks at Harry, hurt clear in his eyes but Harry didn't seem to notice, not with his anger blaring.

"This is not my fault Dad! I d-" Liam was yet again cut off mid- sentence by his father.

"Just stop with this Liam." Harry shook his head as the doctor came into view.

"What's wrong with him?" Niall quickly asked.

"If you come with me I will explain everything." The doctor answered, walking toward the room Zayn was being held at, followed by Niall and Harry, Harry stopping to glare at his own son before stepping inside the other room, not wasting the time to see the tears rolling down Liam's face.

---

I apologize for the shortness, and horribleness of this chapter. It was written quickly, and didn't really know what to write.

I've decided to update on weekends!

Anyway, hope you liked it! :)!

-Lilo