Savior

Your perspective;

My vision finally returned to me. When it did, I was met with the sight of a complete stranger standing over me. His long silver hair flowing in the breeze. I recognized the coat well, it belonged to the man who shot Lori!

???: Morning, about ti-

*Smack*

What I foolishly thought would be a great act of revenge backfired. My fist only seemed to bounce off this dick's perfect face.

???: Good talk. Mmkay....how about you answer my qu-

You: WHY DID YOU SHOOT HER!!!

The man's face stayed blank. His emotionless stare borrowing deep into my soul. No doubt by this time he was sick and tired of being cut off. Nevertheless, he decided to answer my plea.

???: You mean the kid? Well someone needed to put her in timeout.

You: 'You bastard....'

???: Whatever....

I was a bit surprised that he was able to hear my mumbling. Without another word, the stranger began to leave the chapel that I now realized contained only us two.

You: HEY! Where are you going?!

???: I gotta clean up this mess....if I don't, who will? You....uh...stay here, capisce?

I tried to move in retaliation but my entire body ached! It felt so much easier to just lay here in this exact same spot. The stranger left after one more glance back at me. I was alone...

Hate: You're never really alone, are you?

You: You!

Hate: A lot has been happening lately, huh? Yet, you still don't know why...

You mortals see hope where their is none. You see Angels where there is none. Denial....that is the way of humanity.

See no evil-You neglect to see the Devil in the details. News flash, there are no Angels here.

Speak no evil-You betrayed the trust of truth. You never told the police what really happened to Melonie, did you?

Hear no evil-You ignored the fact that Ayumi is not who she seems not to mention you think I'm lying about all of this.

You: ...Where are we?

Hate: Deep in the mind of my daughter, Lorelei. The final battle has begun. There may be no Angels but there are two sides of this war and they are both here now. The battle over Lorelei's mind has started, they'll attempt to persuade her. Use her against the other side, win the war. Earth will be an unfortunate casualty...

The end is nigh...

Before I knew it, she was gone. It was just me again. So Angel's don't exist? What's happening here. There's so much stuff I don't understand!

...

To be continued...