Unforgivable

Your perspective;

When I came to, I noticed I was in a pitch black void. From top to bottom there was nothing but infinite darkness. That's when I heard a whooshing sound from behind me. I turned to see an empty throne facing my direction. As I slowly approached said throne, black and purple smoke blew through my legs coming to a stop upon the chair. I watched the smoke take on a feminine shape right before my eyes, the smoke soon dissipated revealing a mysterious woman.

???: My, my~ I wasn't aware of how handsome you are

A big blush covered my face as I averted my gaze from the mature female in front of me. She seemed to find it funny as I heard her chuckle rather loudly. When I returned my gaze to the woman I found that she had moved to right in front of my face. Her captivating eyes looked me over in an almost lewd way.

???: Mmmm, me likey~

You: Um, who a-are you?

A super creepy grin pulled at her lips. It wasn't until then that I noticed her fingers trail up my arm. She was uncomfortably close now. Every time I tried to back away cautiously, she's only move closer.

???: I can be whoever you want me to be~

Just as the words left her mouth, she began to transform into an exact replica of Yuma. The only difference was the color of her eyes. Next thing I knew, her hand gripped my chin before lifting it up. I could feel her hot breath on my face.

You: H-how?

Next, she transformed again. This time into Ayumi. The resemblance was perfect, she was an exact copy of my guardian. Her lips curled up into a smile before showing her teeth. Much to my surprise, she bore fangs like those of a vampire.

???: Are you scared of me? There's no need, baby~

The mysterious woman's voice was soft and seductive. Just the way she spoke kinda aroused me much to my embarrassment. After she finished speaking, she shifted again. This time into......into Leahy...

???: What about this one? You like?

My heart ached as I stared into the eyes of the poser. A fire burned hot deep in my soul as I stared at what was supposed to be my beautiful aunt, late aunt...

???: You're crying...

She began to wipe away my tears before resorting to kissing them away. Each kiss felt warm and loving, like Leahy's.

You: STOP! You're not L-Leahy...

Her seductive grin turned into a sorrowful frown. It was kinda creepy and just looking at her made my heart sink. I tried not to show my fright but the way my body shook violently gave it away.

???: I'm sorry...

She transformed again, this time back to her original form. Or at least, the form I first laid eyes upon. Her creepy frown unfortunately remained. Luckily though, she backed away slightly returning the space she stole from me.