Trials and Tribulations

(In case you haven't caught on yet, the above picture is Lorelei, it used to be Ayumi!)

Your perspective;

My eyes opened to reveal nothing but darkness. I seemed to be tied to a chair in the center of the room. Besides the chair, the room was completely empty. I was sat facing the only exit, a single white door. My head was still a bit groggy. I couldn't seem to remember what happened prior to my awakening. All I could seem to remember was me and Yuma's "questionable" activities then blank.

My head shifted to over my shoulder, a tall black figure stood in the corner behind me. I recognized that gray mushy face, it was the golem from before! He was stationary just watching me from the corner. Then I remembered...

As Yuma and me were bonding, that golem thing walked in on us! Yuma tried to fight back but was knocked out cold. As for me.....well I guess I've been kidnapped. I continued to ponder exactly what was happening when the door suddenly opened.

You: A-Astrid? Val?

Astrid: Oh you've gotta be kidding me!

Val: I told you we shouldn't have relied on that big block of clay! It brought us the wrong kid...

Oh I see, they want Lorelei. Do they ever know when to quit?

You: Does this mean you're gonna let me go?

...

...

...

Astrid: ...No. Obviously, we're gonna use you to trade.

You: Oh, cmon! Why do you want Lori so bad?!

Val: Shut it, kid!

Astrid: No, wait. I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell. Lorelei is special...

You: And?!

I started to remember the Bible incident, the rain (I didn't think much of it then but I guess it is a little weird.) and the fact Ayumi called her the Antichrist. Are they trying to kill her or lock her away? What's their game?

Astrid: And...we need her. I wouldn't expect a NEET like you to understand.

You: I'm not a NEET!

Val: I don't see why we have to explain ourselves to this.

You: Hey!!

Astrid: Zip it! Anyway, Lorelei is known as the "Chosen." All of Heaven is tasked in bringing her in but what makes things interesting is Hell wants her just as bad. We may have planted that Devil in your house so that we could play the role of hero but once it tasted Lorelei's power, there was no controlling it. She has power like no other...

You: (That Demon was their doing?!) So you want to kill her?

Astrid: No! We want to use her. She has the power to destroy both Angel and Demon. Her power, if used correctly, can turn the tide of the war!

You: What war?

Val: The war between Good and Evil.

You: Wha-

Astrid: Enough, we've said too much already. We will get the girl eventually. Now, behave!

With that said, they left pretty quickly. The golem was still standing watch in the corner. I actually got use to his presence but it was still disturbing no doubt. They were planning on trading me for Lori, I knew Ayumi wouldn't let that happen. She'll come, she'll save me.