Eternity

I wondered the halls for what felt like eternity. The church had expanded unexpectedly in size, it was like a labyrinth inside. That being said, it took my ages before I caught up with the man in red. Unbeknownst to him, I secretly tailed him till we both arrived at a white door. This door looked different, out of place even. Before the man in red could open it, I made my presence known.

You: Hey, asshole! Where are you going, huh?

???: I told you already, I got to stop this before it gets any worse than it already is. Go home...

You: ...I can't!

Upon opening the door, a bright white light shone in through the open doorway. It was so bright that I couldn't see anything else beyond it. The man in red didn't seem to care and instead walked on in. Unfortunately, I followed suit without actually knowing what to expect next. Not my smartest move.

Once the light faded, I could see we were in a dark cave-like area. It was cold and damp with stalagmites hanging overhead. Despite the sudden change in scenery, the crimson man continued on like nothing strange had happened. For some reason this pissed me off.

You: You can't keep walking awa-

I was then unexpectedly interrupted...

Astrid&Val: Son of Sparda, you will meet your end here!

Me and the 'Son of Sparda' looked upwards to see two dark beings crawling down the wall towards us. It spoke with the voice of Astrid and Val strangely enough. Once it climbed down further, we got a better look at them.

???: Ugh, you fugly!

???: I never liked you Succubi, always leaving your putrid juices everywhere

The one with blonde hair was speaking with the voice of Astrid as the other spoke like Val. Even though their appearances had changed, I could tell that it was indeed them. Are they some kind of shape-shifters?

Astrid: It's a shame things had to come to this dear (Y/n), but orders are orders!

Before I knew it, she had teleported behind me. I could feel her hot breath on my neck as she restrained me indefinitely. My eyes were glued to the white haired stranger before me, internally pleading with him to save me! Unfortunately, Astrid had spread her wings and airlifted me away. As Val and the stranger got further and further away from me, I began to panic even more than I already was. Tears threatened to fall from my clenched shut eyes. Wherever Astrid was taking me, I knew it wouldn't be pleasant!