Sacrilegious

Your perspective;

My eyes fluttered open to reveal a beautiful beach. The ocean continued to lap over the sand as a peaceful breeze blew through my hair. The sound of birds and waves crashing filled the air along with the smell of the sea. As far as my eyes could see, there was nothing. Besides my presence, the beach was completely empty. I glanced down to see that I was currently in my pajamas. Now that I think about it, how did I get here?

Suddenly an image of Ayumi clouded my vision, her sweet smile. No matter what Astrid and Val could tell me, I'd never see Ayumi as evil. My very own guardian Angel, evil is out of the question.

As I was continuing to think, an image of Lorelei's adorable little face took hold of my sight. Antichrist? Perhaps they were over exaggerating....

???: Perhaps, perhaps not~

That voice. It was the same thrilling voice I had previously heard in my other dreams! It was feminine and somehow familiar. I looked around everywhere, I ended up searching the entire area. The only thing I saw was an endless coast, ocean lapping on land. The sound of birds, yet none whatsoever. I must be dreaming...

???: Do you feel like you're dreaming~

The sky started to turn orange in response to the mysterious voice. It was like a rapid sunset, faster than normal. That's when I realized my feet were slowly sinking into the sand! No matter how hard I tried, my lower body would not bulge!

???: You feel trapped~
Move your feet~
Can you still feel~

The feeling returned to my toes. I could feel the open air surrounding my feet, but they were still buried. My feet felt free but they were not.

???: Are you still trapped~

My gaze slowly descended back down to my feet to see that I was no longer buried. It's as if I never was...

???: An illusion~
Do you see~
You feel trapped yet you are free~
Free~

The words echoed inside my head, a head-splitting headache ensued! My vision began to blur as the ground beneath my feet started to shift. It felt like everything was spinning!

???: Your family is waiting~

I slammed my eyes shut so hard I wasn't sure they'd ever open again! Soon the pain subsided and the feeling of turbulence disappeared. Thankfully...

I reopened my eyes and saw a huge blue crystal. The same one from my previous dreams. The one I finally touched. My feet began to move on their own, by the time I reached the rock I noticed that I was no longer on a beach. Instead, I was in a dark room.

My fingers ran across the surface of the crystal, it was incredibly smooth. I looked into its reflection to see myself.

???: You feel trapped inside your own mind~
Alone~
But you're never really alone are you~

Deep in the reflection I could see a pair of silhouettes walking towards my person. I was frozen in terror...

Then...

Everything went black....

Turns out it was all a dream...

When I awoke, I was drenched in sweat. My heart was beating rapidly and my breath was heavy. I attempted to sit up only to find that I was being held in place by a pair of arms wrapped around my torso. It was Val...