Love/Hate

Your perspective;

There we all were, minus Lorelei, running through the dark woods. The sound of heavy boots crunching twigs and leaves behind us inflicted a new type of fear inside me. None of us had a real way of knowing where on Earth we were going, all we knew was that we absolutely had to get as far away from our pursuer as possible!

Yuma: Keep going! Eat this motherfucker!!

The sound of sporadic gunfire echoed loudly through the trees. Ayumi was suddenly right beside me, her face was one of fright. Before I could do anything else, Ayumi pushed me down a hill beside us! I kept tumbling on down while hitting various sticks and rocks. My vision was a blur of dirt and grass!

By the time I came to a stop, everything went black.

(Back to the Present)

Yuma: Your ass is mine (Y/n), I can already taste it!

You: What are you talking about?!

The mysterious trench coated man slowly but surely made his way over to us. Yuma and me exploded into a fit of fright and......arousal?! Yuma seemed hot, all sweaty and red. Not to mention that extremely lewd face she wore, drool dripping down and all.

You: AHHHHHH!!!!

Right before the mysterious thug reached us, a pair of headlights appeared out of nowhere fixated on Trenchy. It was Amanda's car! It came hurtling through the woods at full speed. The thugs face was made visible in the light, effectively scaring the life out of me!

 The thugs face was made visible in the light, effectively scaring the life out of me!

Boom! Just like that, Amanda's car smashed right into Trenchy. They both went flying to the right! The car completely flipped and rolled right into a couple of birches! Yuma and me were left in shock...

You: A-Amanda?

The door creaked open revealing Amanda with a bloody forehead crawling out. She looked okay besides her head but head wounds are known to bleed a lot. She got up and went straight to the strangers body. He seemed to be completely still laying on the ground in front of the totaled wreck. Even so, I knew that this wasn't a good idea...

Amanda: Oh my, are you DEAD??!!

Yuma: Get away from it!

As if timed perfectly, the stranger rose to his feet much to Amanda's fright! She ran back to us as Trenchy picked up the wreck. He lifted it up over his head ready to launch it directly at us!

Amanda: (Y/n), what's happening??!!

You: Everyone, get down!

Reluctantly, we all got up and ran for cover! Just as the car was thrown we all dropped to the ground! It landed right in front of me before exploding, I was knocked back along with everyone else. Through the fire and flames, the mysterious stranger stood tall. This was like some kind of horror movie!