Twenty-Five.

*two weeks later*

Ally's POV

"Has he finally asked you now?" Lisa greets me as I walk into the livingroom, kicking my shoes off.

I shake my head in embarrassment, causing Lisa to groan loudly.

"How much longer is he going to wait, I mean SERIOUSLY this is like the tenth date you went on with him in two weeks and you are still not his?!" she complains and goes to the kitchen to get food, still shaking her head disapprovingly.

"I don't know... maybe Marc was right when he said that Neymar would fuck up again," I mumble and let myself fall onto the couch, "I was so sure that he would ask me to be his girlfriend today because he said that he had something special planned but nothing happened."

"First of all, don't let Marc get to you, I mean, yes, he is your best friend but he is obviously in love with you, so I would not listen to him when it is about that kind of problem. Second, what did Ney do then?" Lisa says and comes back with chocolate in her hands.

To be honest, I miss Marc, hell yes I do. I miss the way he used to wrap his arms around me, the way he made me smile even in moments when I wanted to cry badly, and the way he cared about me. Marc and I didn't speak again since I showed up with Neymar at the training, he is ignoring all my messages and calls. But I can understand him completely, I would behave the same if I were caught in the friendzone.

I sigh deeply before I reply to Lisa's question.

"We went to the zoo and spent an awesome time there, honestly, it was great, but Ney still didn't make any attempts of asking me."

"Don't worry about it okay?" Lisa tries to comfort me, "Maybe he is afraid of your reaction, you never know!"

I simply nod and free myself from Lisa's hug, getting up and walk to my bedroom, suddenly feeling pretty exhausted.

---

Neymar's POV

"How was your date?" Dani asks me as I enter Leo's appartment, Fifa night, you know.

"I personally think it was great, just being with her is worth everything and-" I say but getting interrupted by Marc.

"I have a call coming in" he announces through gritted teeth and sends me a death glare before leaving the room.

I shrug my shoulders and sit down next to Dani, taking a sip from my beer.

"Dani,... she seemed happy and everything but sometimes she looked at me with this waiting glance as if I was supposed to say something." I tell him and watch Xavi beating Alexis' arse at Fifa.

"It is clear what Ally wants to hear" Dani responds and leans back on the couch.

"Tell me!"

"Isn't that obvious?"

"Not for me Dani!" I reply annoyed, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"Ally clearly wants you to ask her to be your girlfriend." he says, looking at me as if I am too dumb to even get the easiest thing.

"Do you really think so? Because I am fine with her and I being friends with benefits."

"Gosh Neymar, you actually know nothing about what a girl wants!" Dani laughs and catches the controller which Alexis throws in his direction frustrated.

"What if she is not ready for that step yet?" I ask Dani as I receive the other controller from Xavi.

"She is, trust me."