Twenty-Four.

Neymar's POV

Sparks appear in my stomach and it feels like my heart could burst any second. I swear I never was that happy before, I finally admitted to like Ally and she did too... in some kind of way, by kissing me back.

We pull away at the same time and she avoids my glance shyly, smiling at the ground. I haven't seen her beautiful smile in quite a while and if I have, it has always been because of another guy.

"Let's join the others again or what do you think?" Ally interrupts my thoughts while I intertwine our both hands.

"No, I just can't watch that Erik guy touching you." I laugh, making her face go scarlet, "we could tell the others that our managers phoned again because of the fake relationship thing and go to my place, watching some movies or so."

"Great idea!" she comments and follows me back to the diningroom.

---

"And Erik's look was priceless!" Ally giggles and mimics him, trying not to laugh while doing it.

"Yeah, he was like 'no way, Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior just stole my bae'" I grin, leaning over to peck her lips quickly.

It truly is the best feeling in the world to kiss this girl, I kind of got addicted to her lips in the matter of hours we were spending together, just watching TV and movies and laughing about random stuff. I guess, I could sit with her like this for hours and would still not get tired of it.

"Why was Marc even with you the whole time?" I ask and pinch my nails into the material of the couch at the pure memory of Ally kissing him.

Her cheeks redden immediately as she searches for words.

"I kind of began to like you and I talked to Marc that much because he was supposed to find out if you truly have a liking on me and well, I guess you can figure out the rest."

"I can," I grin and start to play with her hair a bit, "you wanted to make me jealous, didn't you?"

Ally nods her head slightly and rests it on my shoulder afterwards, closing her eyes. Honestly, it is the cutest thing ever to watch her slowly drifting in a deep sleep.

---

"Ally, Neymar, what are you two doing here? To be honest, I am more than surprised!" Ms Brendall says as I enter the office after Ally.

"We are here to talk to you about the contract." Ally smiles and it grows even wider as I take her hand and gently run my thumb across it.

"Is that so? Go on." Ms Brendall demands and looks at us questioningly.

To be honest, if I were in her place, it would quite shock me to see the two of us together and happily.

"We want to continue our fake relationship since we kind of sorted things out." I explain and send Ms Brendall the kindest smile possible.

"That comes unexpected." she replies and looks at us for a long time, "but since your image wouldn't improve from another breakup you should totally go on with the relationship!"

I look at Ally and see her smiling brightly, shaking Ms Brendall's hand and thanking her. Wrapping my arms around Ally's waist I thank Ms Brendall too and she glances at me with that 'don't-mess-up-again' kind of look.

---

Marc's look is priceless as he spots Ally and me holding hands in Camp Nou. Well, he almost seems heartbroken and I feel kind of sorry for him since he really cares about Ally, you can see it in his eyes.

"I am going to talk to Marc real quick." the soft sound of Ally's voice reaches my ear, making me nod.

"Of course linda!"

---

Ally's POV

The sudden turn in Neymar and I's relationship makes me happier than anything in the world could but as we enter Camp Nou together, I already feel Marc's piercing eyes burn on me, making me almost feel bad for him.

You used him.

You're basically no better than Laury.

"I am going to talk to Marc real quick." I whisper in Neymar's direction.

"Of course linda." he replies after a brief nod.

I walk over to Marc, already thinking of words I could possibly use to explain him the whole situation.

I used him.

You used your best friend.

"Hey..." I greet him awkwardly as I finally stand right beside him, not able to look at him properly so I stare at the ground.

As I lift my gaze a little bit, noticing that Marc is not replying I see him glancing at me with his eyes full of sadness, anger and disappointment mixed together.

"Marc listen..." I begin because I can't stand the silence anymore but being cut of by him.

"First you listen to me," he says in an incredibly calm voice I wouldn't have expected from him, "I don't know why you don't see how much I care about you."

I open my mouth to respond to him but Marc simply puts his index finger onto my lips, shutting me up.

"I don't know why you chose him but I guess you really like him then. Words can't express how much I like you and probably always will, I would have given everything to be with you but it is obviously not enough. I don't want you to get hurt by him again and I have a feeling he will mess up again Ally, I just know!"

"He won't!" I say, trying to sound confidently and look into his beautiful eyes which are drowned in sadness.

"He will Ally, believe me or not. If your decision is to be with Neymar, fine, I will have to deal with that even though it hurts like hell."

You used him you stupid bitch.

"But don't think that I will be standing next to you and him the whole time, smiling like there's no tomorrow and complimenting how cute you two are looking together."

I let the words sink in and suddenly realize how true they are.

This is the story of how I ruined my friendship because of a guy.

"Listen Marc, first of all, I am not together with Neymar, second, I like you too and pretty much to say the least and I think it's cute how you care about me and I also care about you-"

"But that's probably not enough." Marc interrupts me, "bye Ally."

He walks away to Sergi who watched us the whole time and holds his head down, looking like a poor, lost puppy.

I swallow hard and try to deny the fact that I would like to pull him into a tight hug and would like to whisper in his ear how much he means to me and that the end of Neymar's and my fight doesn't mean that I won't have time for him anymore or that I don't care about him anymore. But I can't because I feel Neymar's arm around my waist the next second.

"He needs time." he comments and twirls me around that I have to face him before our lips touch gently.

---

Sooo what do you think of Marc's reaction, does he have the right to be angry with Ally?

Although his birthday was yesterday: CONGRATUALTIONS THOMAS MÜLLER THE WORLD LOVES YOU!!!

Also a late happy birthday to Niall Horan since he's in my favourite band :D

Thank you for voting, commenting and reading! Do you think we could reach ten votes for this chapter? It would be amazing, thank you! xxx