Six.

Ally's POV

"When is the match against Real Madrid again?", I ask Marc curiously while watching him tying his shoes.

"In four days, on Saturday", he answers, I can sense fear in his voice.

"Don't worry, it's going to be great", I try to cheer him up although it seems impossible at the moment.

Marc is obviously still not over Melissa, his now ex girlfriend, which I can totally understand, they were together for seven months and he really loved her or still does. I'm getting quite worried about him because he is pretty negative at the moment, always expecting the worst in everything.

"What's up?", a familiar voice shouts loudly in my ear, causing me to shriek.

"You idiot!", I yell at Neymar who stands behind Marc and me, grinning like he just won the world cup or something.

"You are annoying as hell", I tell him and hope that he is going to be angry and will leave Marc and me alone but instead Neymar laughs.

"That sounded quite different yesterday"

"Whatever"

"I actually wanted to tell you that you can't meet Davi today, he got sick", Neymar explains, looking pretty sad.

"Tell the little sweetheart that he has to be better soon, I can't wait to meet him", I reply, truly feeling sorry.

"Hey guys!", Dani shouts, standing on a bench in the locker room that everybody can see him, "we are planning on going clubbing in case we win the match on Saturday against Madrid, be prepared"

Then he comes over to me and whispers in my ear "You're invited too"

I smile and thank him.

That's going to be interesting.

---

Saturday comes faster than I thought, the four days passed by quickly. I was in dance rehearsal on three of those four days and went for lunch with Neymar twice, you know, Ms Brendall's orders.

Happily he didn't try to kiss me again or to make any moves on me.

I dress in a Barcelona shirt with 'Neymar' standing on the back, again Ms Brendall's order, and white hotpants with Chucks.

Outside my appartment is a black limosine waiting for me, Antonella, Messi's girlfriend, and Shakira, Piqué's girlfriend are already sitting inside.

"Hey Ally, we've heard lots about you!", Shakira greets me happily, I immediately like her. She's got those friendly eyes, if you know what I mean.

"Yes, you are the girl that has to date Neymar on purpose", Antonella says, "but he's a great guy, I've met him before and had a good conversation with him"

"Well, he can be, but sometimes Neymar is a bit cocky and nasty", I laugh.

"I can't imagine being forced to date somebody", Shakira sends me a sorryful look.

"You get used to it after a little time", I tell her.

The conversation goes on about different things, then we finally arrive at the stadium after a ten minute drive.

I follow Shakira and Antonella to the seats that the boys saved for us and chat for a bit until the game starts.

---

I jump off my seat, screaming in happiness. We beat Madrid 2:1, I can see Cristiano Ronaldo walking to the lockers with a disappointed look on his face and Casillas probably groaning in frustration.