Twenty-Three.

Ally's POV

I don't know how Marc made me come with him to Camp Nou, but I guess it's his charming self and the promise that he will protect me whatever Neymar plans to do to me.

The guys seem to be just as surprised as I am myself that I actually show up.

"We were so worried about you!" Piqué yells and embraces me as he spots me.

"It's so nice to see you!" Alexis smiles and rubs my back.

Every single one of the Barcelona players except of Ney and Dani ask me if I am 100% fine and make sure that he doesn't come even near me.

"I want to announce something, Marc and Ally, please come too!" the coach shouts across the field and makes us run or, in Marc's case, limp over to him.

"We have a match against Dortmund in a week and Jürgen Klopp, the Dortmund coach, and I thought it would be nice if we are having a dinner a few days before the match that you can get to know each other which means that we will meet up in a restaurant tomorrow; your girlfriends are invited too, you aswell Ally," he speaks and claps in his hands, "now let's start practising!"

I swallow hard as I follow Marc back to the stands.

Borussia Dortmund.

Erik Durm. Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior. Marc Bartra.

Oh oh...

---

*the day of the dinner*

Marc picks me up at eight pm sharp, being as punctual as always. I am wearing a white dress with a large clearvage Lisa tolds me to choose along with nude high heels which are almost killing my feet already.

"You l-look g-gorgeous bonita!" Marc stutters as we walk to the car, of course looking at my clearvage while speaking.

"Thank you pretty boy." I grin and get into the car.

"Uhm... what do you have for a feeling about Erik being there today too?" Marc asks as we reach the restaurant after a drive of comfortable silence and him trying his hardest not to stare at me which is actually cute.

"To be honest, not a good one." I laugh nervously and leave the car with Marc, entering the restaurant shortly after.

A lot of football players have already arrived and the dining room is completely full. I notice that we have a seating order for today so I go together with Marc and search for my seat.

"You are sitting right beside me Liebes!" a husky voice whispers into my ear, causing me to shriek and turn around.

Erik is standing there and grins at me with his sexy halfsmirk and points to my seat which actually is infront of us.