Two.

Ally's POV

I look down at myself. I am wearing some light pink dress and flat shoes so basically everything that the stylist picked out for me. I totally love the outfit but I clearly do not love the event for which I am going to wear this.

"I don't want to..." I speak to myself quietly and sit down on the bed in my appartment.

It's located in Barcelona, because I absolutely love this city and the dance studio I train in is also here.

My thoughts are being interrupted by a ring at my front door. I sigh loudly, get myself up and go to the door, opening it.

I look directly into brown beautiful eyes.

"Oi lá princesa!" Neymar grins.

"Could you please stop speaking Portuguese because I don't understand a word you say." I say annoyed, rolling my eyes at him.

"That's why I'm doing it" he replies naughtily, winking at me cheekily.

I roll my eyes in annoyance and grab my bag then I close the door.

"You and I are now supposed to look like a couple meu amor, that means you have to stop rolling your eyes" Neymar winks and puts his arm around my waist.

"I totally hate this!" I mumble, already recognizing the paparazzi who follow us to Neymar's car.

"I love you too!" Neymar laughs and holds the car door open that I can get in.

I try to simply ignore him and pull my mobile out, wanting to text my best friend Lisa but Neymar enters the car aswell, taking my mobile away and turning it off.

"What the heck are doing?!" I claim, looking at him furiously.

"We have a date, haven't we?"

"A date on which I really don't want to go!" I explain in anger, I would really prefer everything over this.

"This won't impress our managers or the paparazzi, they want a real show" he starts the car and drives out on the street.

"You are annoying as hell, you know that?"

"I haven't told you yet that you look pretty beautiful, linda." he ignores my sentence before completely.

"What does 'linda' mean?" I sigh in frustration, moving my hand through my hair.

Neymar chuckles as he notices how clueless I actually am.

"It means 'beauty' in Portuguese. No need to blush princesa."

I quickly look in the car mirror. Shit, he is actually right. My cheeks redden even more so I turn my face to the window.

The rest of the drive both of us are quiet, Neymar probably is because he wants to pay attention on the street and me because I really don't know what to talk about, especially not with Neymar.

About ten minutes after, we finally arrive.

"The café is over there!" Neymar says, pointing at a cute little one between a few shops.

He quickly grabs my hand, even as I try to refuse. I sigh when I see all the paparazzi following us. This is the bad part about being famous, I really don't like the paps at all.

"Come on linda smile, we are supposed to be happy, aren't we?" Neymar whispers and starts to rub circles with his thumb on my hand.

"Yes, we are" I agree slowly and force myself to smile.

"That's way better" he smiles but his smile seems to be somehow real and clearly not as forced as mine.

"We are here." Neymar adds and leads me into the small café.

We sit down at some table directly at the window. Even through the glass of it I am able to hear the dozen of cameras go off. I let my eyes travel through the café and notice that almost everybody is staring at us.

Great.

"Are you the Neymar?" a cute voice asks. I turn around to see who is talking and look at a little boy, maybe five years old.

"Yes, I am little man" Neymar answers and smiles sweetly at him.

"I-i am your biggest fan and y-you are the best football player I know," the boy says shyly causing Neymar to hug him. "C-can you sign my shirt?"

I am practically dying of cuteness on my seat, smiling brightly at the little boy.

"Of course cutie" Neymar replies and does so, making the boy's eyes widen in excitement.

"Thanks!" the boy hugs Neymar a second time and walks away happily.

I can't help but find this pretty cute, I've always been attracted to guys who are good with kids, it's just so cute to watch.

"You seem to be very good with little kids" I notice and Neymar chuckles.

"You may not believe me but I have a little son, Davi Lucca"

"You are a father?!" I whisper-shout in disbelief, my eyes widened.

"Yes, I am but his mum and I are not together anymore," Neymar explains, "but he's a naughty little man"

I smile at him, probably the first time I really mean it.

Maybe the relationship with Neymar isn't even going to be as bad as I would imagine it.

---

The time passes by quicker than I thought and soon Neymar brings me home again after a little walk through the streets.

"See you!" I beam at him and hug him shortly before walking towards my front door.

"Adeus princesa!" Ney shouts after me and waits infront of the fore yard until I disappear inside the appartment.

***

Hey guys!

This is already the second chapter, please tell me what you think about it! Thanks for reading my loves!💕