Fourteen.

Ally's POV

From: Marc😇

I have to talk to you tomorrow bonita.

I furrow my brows at his text, trying to figure out if a bad or a good thing is about to happen.

To: Marc😇

About Neymar right?

I reply and Marc responds quickly, not letting me wait for too long.

From: Marc😇

Exactly are you going to watch us train?😳

To: Marc😇

Yes, my manager wants me to!😉

From: Marc😇

That's great I will tell you there, I gotta go, bye bonita♥

To: Marc😇

byeee Marcii ♥

I giggle at the nickname I just made up for Marc and catch Lisa's attention with that, noticing her wiggling her eyebrows.

"Why are you in such a good mood? Texting Neymar, right?"

"No, actually Marc." I reply and lock my phone, glancing at her happily.

"You mean the hot guy I met a few days ago in your appartment."

"Exactly!" I laugh and get up, "I am going to get a shower, girl."

"Alright!"

---

*next day*

"Hello linda!" Neymar greets me, his face plastered with a huge smile as always and he hugs me tightly, catching me in surprise.

"Hey pretty boy!" I reply and pull away grinning, "Where's the little sweetheart?"

"Inside." Neymar chuckles and leads me into the livingroom I've seen before.

I spot a cute toddler with blonde curly hair and toys surrounding him in the middle of the room, causing me to awwe and walk over to him.

"Davi, isso é Ally, a menina bonita de quem eu te disse!"

(Sorry if this is wrong in any kind of way, I've used Google Translator to translate it)

I don't speak Portuguese but since I am fluent in Spanish I can make out a few words, Neymar just introduced me to Davi.

"Oi là Davi!" I say and sit infront of him, holding out my hand for him.

Davi tries to hide himself behind his father shyly, causing Neymar to laugh.

"Sorry, you are a stranger to him."

"That doesn't matter, I am sure we will get along perfectly when we get to know each other better." I smile and get up, already adoring the little child.

"Davi, por favor, vestir-se, vamos para o parque." Neymar tells Davi and the cutie starts pulling on a jacket and shoes.

"May I help you Davi?" I ask him kindly, offering my helping hand.

He nods just as shyly as before and let me tie his shoes.

"There you go!"

"Obrigado!" Davi says which means 'thank you' in English.

"We have to speak English around her, she doesn't understand Portuguese." Neymar reminds his kid and takes his hand.

The car drive to the park isn't that long, it takes us only four minutes. In this time I talk to Davi a little bit and he even starts to tell me things about him.