Nineteen.

Ally's POV

A whole week passed since Marc went into the hospital, three days after the x-rays he could finally leave it again and I came to his house a couple of times, just to talk and take care of him because no one else could since Sergi wasn't here and besides that I actually really enjoyed my time with him.

Today, Marc is supposed to come to Camp Nou since his teammates beat Arsenal 2:1 and they come home on this sunny Thursday.

"I think I have to talk to Neymar." I sigh and get out of my car, holding the passenger door open for Marc.

"Why? I mean he hurt you!" he protests and relies on his crutches as he furrows his brows at me.

"Keep calm, I have to talk to him sooner or later." I explain and follow him to Camp Nou, peeking at him to make sure that everything is alright.

"Ally! It's you again!" someone claims in a girly voice, making me grin as I recognize who it is.

I turn around and spot Antonella and Shakira standing there with big smiles on their faces.

"Aww hey!" I squeal back and hug both of them tightly.

"We heard about Neymar and you," Antonella whispers, "I am so sorry, he really seems to be an asshole!"

I shrug my shoulders and look at the ground, not wanting to start the conversation with such a touchy subject.

"I have a decent idea," Shakira lowers her voice aswell, "make him jealous. He will crawl back to you on his knees, begging for another chance!"

"Do you-"

"HEY LADIES!" I get interrupted by a screaming Piqué, looking overly excited as he puts his arms around Shakira's waist, making her giggle.

I smile and move away a little bit, I don't want to disturb since Leo is also coming in our direction because of Antonella, of course. I see Marc and Sergi whispering and all of the people around me talking to someone, causing me to feel a bit alone and left-out.

That's when I spot Neymar. He recognizes me in the same second, making his way over to me. As Neymar reaches me, he inhales deeply and looks at me with a sorryful expression.

"I want to excuse for everything that happened, I guess you got my message?"

"What message?" I ask him and furrow my eyebrows, thinking about what he just said.

I never received any texts by Neymar in the past week, I have wished I had but I would never admit it.

"Well I-"

"NEY NEY!" someone suddenly squeals on the top of her voice and hugging Neymar from behind.

All eyes lay on us as I notice who the girl is. The fake blondie with whom Neymar practically 'cheated' on me.

"Laury, what are you-"

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

Attention-seeking whore.

Laury or whatever her name is connects her lips with Ney's forcefully and pulls him closer.

After one week of not seeing him and not having any contact, it still hurts to see them. He probably has Laury as his new girlfriend and won't need me or the contract anymore. I take a deep breath, hold the tears back to avoid causing a scene and turn around, walking away quickly.

"Ally, he's not worth it!" I hear Shakira saying, her hand placing itself on my shoulder as I walk by.

"Please stay!" pleas Antonella, I can imagine her expression clearly right now; her eyes full of pity, the lips formed into a pout.