Thirty.

There is going to be a huge author's note at the end, please read it, it includes important information! Xxx

PS: the song above is by Madeline Juno, a German singer xxx

.

Ally's POV

A sudden pain goes through my head, causing me to groan and to wake up. My eyes immediately meet big green ones, obviously Marc's.

"You need Aspirin, do you?"

Marc's voice is quiet and gentle which isn't a bad thing since I have a massive headache which would probably kill me if someone in our room would shout out loud.

Wait...

We are alone in this room.

In my livingroom.

"Yes, I'd like to take Aspirin but answer me one question" I say and sit up but go back into my laying postion again since the hangover only gets worse.

"Ask whatever you want to" Marc replies and disappears in the bathroom where all my medicaments are placed.

"What happened yesterday after you found me and is that what Ney told me, true?"

He doesn't answer at first but as he comes back to the livingroom and notices my questioning glance he sighs deeply before pouring water from a bottle into a glass and handing it to me.

"I carried you to the car since you totally blacked out. I drove to your place like I promised but you looked so lonely and helpless that I decided to stay the night here, I slept on the other side of the couch" Marc tells me as he watches me gulping down the Asiprin with the water.

"And what about Ney?"

"Uhm... What do you mean?"

Marc acts dumb and therefore I am almost sure that he knows what is going on with Ney.

"Come on Marc, tell me!" I practically beg him but he continues lying.

"I don't know what you are talking about" he defends himself awkwardly but I can tell that he doesn't tell me the truth.

"Fine, lie to me" I groan and get up, leaving Marc on the couch and make my way to the frontdoor.

I am still dressed so that wouldn't be the problem but I am not planning on leaving the house anyway, Marc is going to say something sooner or later.

"Ally... Please don't go" Marc sighs and I feel his soft touch on my arm, making me turn around.

"Why should I when you are lying at me?" I contradict and look at him with a sad expression on my face, causing him to bite his lip and glance at the ground.

"I can't tell you" he finally answers, still facing his feet.

"I am sure you can" I say with a softer voice, fully turning myself around again.

"No, because-" Marc interrupts himself and shakes his head in desperation.

"Because what?" I ask and slowly get the feeling that something goes entirely wrong.

"Nothing" Marc replies too quickly and looks at my lips, biting his.

I hate to admit that his behaviour drives me crazy but I try to ignore the growing feeling in my stomach but decide to play a little game with him. As I lean closer, his lips curve into a smile but it's slowly fading again as I put my hands on his chest, pushing him away lightly.