Twenty-Nine.

-

Sunrise Avenue- Fairytale gone bad

-

Ally's POV

As I hear the key turn in the front door my heartbeat quickens to an unnormal speed and my palms begin to sweat like crazy. I try to swallow the big lump that is in my throat rather unsuccessfully and greet Ney with a smile as he enters the livingroom.

He barely smiles back but avoids my gaze and rushes into the kitchen.

Marc has probably told him.

Great, just great, I am going to murder him and-

"Ally, are you daydreaming?!" Ney snaps at me and pushes me aside as I am blocking his way to the couch.

I decide to just say nothing since I have a big confession to make and he probably already knows.

"I have to talk to you" we both say in sync after we stayed silent for a few seconds, leaving me enough time to sit down on the other end of the couch.

"You first" Ney sighs and his eyes lie on me, observing my every move.

I inhale deeply and look at the ground, my mind is racing and all the words I wanted to say magically disappear.

"I- uhm... I-"

"Just tell me, Allison" Ney groans, seeming to be exhausted and annoyed.

Him using my normal name is a very bad sign...

I nod and start from the beginning.

"I have to b-be honest with y-you since y-you w-will find out sooner o-or later" I stutter awkwardly, I'm on the edge of tears.

I am going to hurt him so badly.

"I cheated on you"

I am almost surprised how I bring out that sentence without stumbling over my own words or without making any big breaks.

My eyes stay on the ground since I can't look at him right now, I couldn't stand the sight of hurt, anger and sadness in his big brown orbs.

The silence is almost unbearable, every second that goes by without a word from Ney mentally kills me.

As I decide to speak up he clears his throat, causing me to look up at him.

His eyes are filled with emotions I've never seen in them, making my stomach go worse immediately.

"Who was it?"

It's all Neymar asks and I take another deep breath before giving him a response.

"Marc. Marc Bartra"

Ney's jaw is clenched and his hands are balled to fists but he still doesn't do anything like violently kicking against the couch or screaming like crazy.

"Please say something!" I beg after another few moments pass by.

Ney's stare meets mine again and now his eyes are turning cold, making him look harsh.

"Thanks to your confession," he begins, leaving out the entire part about what he thinks about I cheating on him with Marc although I can imagine what he feels, and continues, "the thing I have to tell you will go a lot easier than I actually imagined."

My mind starts to spin, I wonder what he has to tell me. I feel like throwing up and curl up into a ball with fluffy blankets and pillows and never get out of that position again.