Twenty-Six.

-

John Newman- Cheating

-

Ally's POV

I accompany Ney to his training again since I don't have anything else to do. Already three weeks passed since he asked me to be his girlfriend and we are as happy as we could be.

Lisa sadly had to travel back to England two weeks ago and I am surely missing her like crazy but we phone almost every evening.

Marc and I still didn't make things up, we simply avoid and ignore each other. Everytime when I come to watch Ney train, Marc would stand far away from me and in those weeks when he couldn't play because of his injury he sat miles away from me. I don't like to admit it but it hurts to be ignored by a boy you really like.

Ney told me that his coach isn't quite happy with him at the moment and well... I have to confess that I am not quite innocent about this, everytime Ney runs late for practise it's because we spend the afternoon or midday together and totally forget about the time.

The grass is very wet today, it gets my shoes and socks soaked immediately. I wrap my arms around myself to stay warm although I am wearing a hoody but October is bringing bad weather.

I watch the boys train from afar, also spotting Marc. He looks pretty handsome, even if you are sitting meters away from him you would notice that. His black hair is styled as always, a smile is playing on his lips and facial hair is growing on his chin, making him look even more-

You have a boyfriend Ally, stop yourself!

I force myself to pay more attention on Ney even if my mind is still going on about Marc. It would be perfect to have a talk with him, just explain everything and being forgiven but his reaction to me and Ney being a couple is worse than I first thought.

I try to concentrate on Ney and how good he looks in his Barcelona jersey and the cleats.

"Ally?" the coach claims from across the field, making me snap out of my daze, "Would you be so kind and get some water bottles for the guys dear?"

"Of course" I reply quickly and stand up, walking into the tunnels of Camp Nou, only hearing the voices and laughter of the boys from afar.

Suddenly, when I am about to go around the next corner, sweaty, muscular arms are being wrapped around my waist.

"Ney, stop it!" I giggle and try to push the hands resting on my stomach away.

"I am not your Neymar, I apologize" a husky, wellknown voice whispers through my hair into my ear, causing me to shiver immediately.

"M-Marc" I stutter, wanting to turn around but failing.

"Well done, it's me" Marc murmurs and kisses my jaw lightly, sending chills down my whole body.

"First of all, stop it, I have a boyfriend and second, why were you ignoring me?" I manage to ask.

"I weren't ignoring you, Neymar just can't stand me and wants me to stay away from you bonita" he tells me inbetween kisses, leaving the first part of my question out.

I give my best not to react to Marc's kisses even as those actually pleasure me but a light moan escapes my lips anyway, causing him to smirk against my skin. The kisses Marc leaves on my neck, are getting more lustful and hungrier by the second, making me hold onto his hair.

This is so wrong.

You have a freaking boyfriend Allison Smith!

Stop it!