Twenty-Two.

Neymar's POV

I kick off my shoes and scream in frustration, hitting the door frame. I was so mad when I saw that Ally had obviously no problem with kissing Marc even when I or the other guys are not around and that hurt me, I got angry and wanted to make her feel the same pain as I was feeling. So I first interrupted their kiss and then I said pretty mean things to her and laughed at her. I should have stopped when she slapped me and the tears were making their way down her cheeks but I didn't and now I regret everything.

She is hating me even more now.

Marc was furious, he was about to beat the shit out of me, I saw it in his eyes and if Piqué and Leo wouldn't have held him back, I wouldn't only feel mental but also physical pain. Speaking of Marc, he seems to really care about her and he doesn't make her cry the way I do.

'Yeah, just because he treats your girl better than you probably ever could-'

I try to shut out Piqué's voice and grab the porcelain vase which I have received a long time ago from my aunt and throw it onto the ground while screaming again, making the vase shutter into thousands of pieces.

This girl is doing things to me I never thought would ever happen to me. Tears are spilling out of my eyes and suddenly I feel incredibly weak and pathetic, like a complete asshole.

Actually... I am an asshole.

I stand up from the floor and don't try to refuse the tears although the last time I cried that hard was when I was around ten years old and had an accident with my bike. My fingers are trembling as I get the dustpan and kneel down to sweep up the shards. I pick up the last few ones but suddenly noticing a red liquor running down my hand.

"Fuck this shit!" I yell and throw the shards onto the ground again, kicking against the counter of the kitchen.

"NEYMAR DA SILVA SANTOS JÚNIOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

I turn around as I recognize the worried and shrill voice belonging to my sister Rafa.

"Rafa.." I manage to say and hide my bloody fingers behind my back, "the stupid vase our aunt gave me fell onto the ground and-"

"Why are you crying then? You hated the vase."

'I hate you Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior!'

I flinch as Ally creeps into my mind again and face the floor quickly because I don't want to see Rafa that I was lying to her.

"You are lying Neymar." Rafa sighs and guides me to the couch, "What has happened? And why is your whole hand covered in blood?"

She gets up again and comes back with a napkin and medical alcohol in her hands, wiping the blood off carefully.

"I messed up big time... Do you still remember the girl I have to date for media and I am in lo- I mean I like and- SHIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Rafa looks at me apologetically and continues clearing the wound with the alcohol. After I take another deep breath I tell her everything from the beginning to the end.

"You don't deserve her at all." Rafa tells me as she puts a bandage around my hand.

"I know, everybody says that." I groan and feel the anger and sadness filling my body again.

"Has Marc introduced her as his girlfriend yet?" she asks obviously deep in thoughts.

"Luckily not."

"Then apologize to her!"

"Yes." I respond, wanting to stand up but Rafa grabs my arm and shakes her head.