Four.

Neymar's POV: *earlier that day*

"What is it, Piqué? Marc is already flirting with my 'girlfriend' " I say and turn around to look at them.

I can't help it, I get jealous when I see them laughing and Marc trying to tickle Ally.

My Ally.

"It's exactly about Ally," Piqué explains, "what do you really feel for her?"

"I dunno" I mumble, finally catching Ally's eye but she looks away immediately when she realizes that I am already staring.

"Neymar, the other guys and Ally herself may think that you absolutely can't stand her, but I think otherwise. You care about her, you get extremely jealous, " he points at Marc and Ally chatting, "and you are being protective"

I don't like the feeling which comes over me next, at all. Piqué is right as much as I hate to admit it. I could never hate her, even though she doesn't like me.

"Fine," I groan, "I like her but please don't make a big deal out of it, I don't want the other guys to talk about this"

"I will say nothing, I promise," Piqué smiles, "but fight for your girl otherwise other guys," he nods at Marc, "are having better chances man"

"I'm giving my very best"

---

"Bye meu amor"

"Stop calling me like that, I don't even know what it means" Ally groans and slams the car door shut.

I sigh deeply as I make my way to my car.

How can I impress this girl?

It seems rather impossible and obviously I'm not half as interesting as Marc is.

The date at the mall was rather awkward, we held hands and she actually smiled the whole time but I immediately noticed that it was rather forced. We didn't kiss like Ms Brendall ordered, that would have been too much for one day, I guess.

I pull my phone out and diall the familiar number, needing advice and help right now.

"Hello?"

"RAFAELLA MEU AMOR"

"What do you want bro?"

"Uhm... I actually... I-"

"Just tell me", Rafaella, my sister, laughs.

"There's this girl..."

"AWWW YOU HAVE A CRUSH!", she practically yells into the phone.

"But it's complicated Rafa..."

"Aw, tell me about it bro"

"I'm forced to be in a relationship with her because of management and that's why she practically hates me, and she's flirting with other guys, you still remember Marc Bartra?" I explain to her.

"Of course I do, he's a nice and hot guy," Rafa teases but getting serious again, "that is a really tough situation, let me think"

"I already call her Portugese things like 'linda' " I admit and ruffle with my free hand through my hair.

"Well, you have to think about something... better. You have to wait until the perfect opportunity comes where you can show her that you care for her" she tells me.

"Thank you Rafa, adeus"

"Adeus bro, good luck!"

---

The next day I have another date with Ally, we are going to have dinner in a fancy restaurant outside Barcelona. I get myself dressed in a suit, simply black but decide that I won't need the suit jacket. Then I drive to Ally's appartment to pick her up like on all these other days.

She comes out on 8pm sharp and gets me breathless immediately. The dress she is wearing, a red short one with lace, fits her perfectly.

When she sits into the car I smile at her warmly.

"Oi là princesa, you look stunning"

"Thanks", is all she replies and doesn't even look at me, she stares out of the window.

I sigh and drive onto the street again. About what could we talk? Should I ask her where she bought her dress?

"Uhm... How was your day?", I finally say and look at her for a second. And still she is the most beautiful girl I've laid my eyes on in a long time.

"Good"

"Why that?"

"I met with Marc again"

That truly is a shock. First I don't even know what to reply but then I manage to ask: "Do you like him more than friends?"

Ally stays quiet for a while, if this is a good or bad sign; I don't know.

"Maybe"

"What did he do to make you like him?", I ask curiously even though the question sounds stupid.

"He is being nice to me and cares about me"

"I also care about you", I say confidently.

"You don't"

"I do"

Ally doesn't reply the whole car ride, making it pretty awkward and me feeling uncomfortable. The silence is unbearable, you could have heard a feather drop onto the ground.

When we arrive at the restaurant I whisper in her ear quickly: "We have to act like a couple, don't you forget about that"

She laughs sarcastically.

"How could I forget about having to date an asshole like you?"

That makes me stay quiet for the time we need to enter the restaurant and get our table. The comment really hurt, I never did something to her that would come near the behaviour of an asshole, ever.

"Table 34 for two", the waitress smiles, especially in my direction and points at the table.

"Thanks", I reply but doesn't really look at her.

Ally seems to be pissed because of the waitress, she's giving the girl dirty looks.

"What's up honey?", I say loud enough for the people on the tables around us to hear. They smile at us sweetly and continue their own conversation.

I grab her hand over the table. Ally doesn't try to free her hand like she did on the first days, she even interwines our fingers.

"The waitress was drooling all over you", Ally whispers, "disgusting"

"Are you jealous?", I chuckle and begin to rub circles with my thumb on her hand.

"Of course not!", she whisper-shouted and laugh at her quietly.

This moment would have been perfect but I constantly get reminded by her that this is just fake. That nothing of those little things like holding hands mean anything. I hope Ally is jealous for real that would be a step in the right direction.

---

The meals taste fantastic to say the least, I am as full as I've never been the past few weeks.

"I hope you have a wonderful day", the waitress smiles widely and winks at me, handing me a piece of paper.

"Thank you", Ally says harshly and takes my hand quickly, "come on baby, we have a long drive in front of us"

The word 'baby' causes butterflies to appear in my stomach and grin happily like a completely lovesick fool.

"Of course meu amor, let's go"

The sudden chance in the waitress' face is pretty funny, she looks kind of jealous and angry at the same time. Well, every girl wants to be in a relationship with THE Neymar.

Except of Ally.

---

So here goes the second update in less than 24 hours :)

Sorry, it's just kind of a filler but it's getting pretty interesting soon so please keep reading!

Please don't be a ghostie and also comment and vote! Thanks for reading my story, it means everything to me!