Chapter 36

Larry, Sal, and Ash all decided to go back inside and talk about whatever they could for the time being. They talked about the weather while they did both their own work and Zhaen's. 

"So, does anyone else think it gets ridiculously fucking cold here? Or is it just me?" Larry said as he copied his science homework onto Zhaen's. Changing some of the answers to make sure we don't get in trouble for copying.

"I think it's just you Lar-Bear. We may both be stick people, but I think the cold effects taller people more than me and the rest of the muffin army!!" Sal yelled then laughed. Ash just rolled her eyes. Still moody from what happened with Todd. She couldn't get those words out of her head.

"Guess we both failed." Wasn't something she wanted to remember. But it left her with questions. What did he mean by both?? Did he really do something? They all thought there was no way Zhaen was stupid enough to fall from a fucking window. Larry? Maybe, but Zhaen? NO way. 

"Ash? We called your name like ten times." Larry said once he thwacked her with a paper ball.

"Fucking seriously Larry? Do you really wanna start throwing shit at me after what happened?" Ash said as she made her way to the kitchen and pulled out a toaster.

"This went from 0 to 100 WAY TO FUCKING FAST!" Larry said as he hid under the table as a toaster was thrown at him.

"Ash! Calm your triangle tits!" Larry yelled. 

"Dude, you aren't helping your case." Sal said as he tried to walk over to Ash. But she grabbed a spatula.

"I will throw this, Sal, please just leave me alone. He said things that no one should ever say. Do things that no one should ever do!" Ash yelled. Sal was about to make a comment when he hears a noise.

I may be gay but I am hella fabulous! Faboo and you know it~

"Ah, I think Neil just texted you Sal!" Larry peeked his head out then ducked again once a spatula was thrown across the room.

"I will check it out. Try not to kill each other." He said as he stepped into the hallway. He checked his phone.

[N] Hey, I am going to send you a voice recording ok? I need you to only show this to Larry. Don't show Ash or anyone else ok?

  Ok? What is happening? Is everything ok over there Neil? What did Todd tell you? [S]

[N] Dude, I am getting there. Just play this voice recording ok? 

[N] ~Voice Recording. 03:57~

Sal clicks on the voice recording and listens to it. He was shocked and scared. He was mostly upset. He knew why Todd couldn't tell us, but he still felt like he should've. They would've found a way to stop him. A way around this. 

"Oh Todd, what have you done?" Sal said as he sat on the floor, in the halls of the Addison Apartments.