Chapter 17

"Dude! I'm serious, you were saying some fucking weird shit in the tree house earlier!" Everyone had met up in Ash's room because she thought it would be a good idea to sign Zhaen's bandages. Which Zhaen thought was weird. But Sal was talking to Larry about what was happening in the tree house while Larry was signing Zhaen's head.

"Sal, I promise you, I did not say any of that. And if I did? I was probably high. You sound crazy." He laughed and everyone else did. Zhaen sat there and just smiled. He knew she didn't like the word 'crazy' and he just smiled.

"Yeah, maybe it was just a dream or something. It just felt so real." He nodded and mouthed, 'It's ok because it's a joke' to Zhaen and she nodded, understanding and let out a giggle.

"Hey, when we are done? I wanna show you guys something. Ash and Zhaen already know about it because Zhaen found it. If you're ok enough, that is." Sal poked Zhaen's cheek and she giggled some more, nodding her head.

"Just because I look like this? Doesn't mean I can't do everyday things I used to do, little blue man." She poked him back but on the cheek of his mask.
(I know it's called a prosthetic, but I cant stop calling it a mask. If it bothers you, tell me and I will change it to prosthetic starting in the next chapter :) )

Both teens laughed as they got up. Zhaen's head was now both bandaged and colorful. Signatures from Todd and Neil, which both boys left to go do their own thing ;), then Ash but she knew Ash was going to keep drawing on it even after everyone had gone home later. Larry drew a dick on it but Zhaen didn't care. She just stuck her tongue out at him, "Ass hat," and they laughed. Sal hadn't signed it yet. He wanted to wait till later.

(after the beat down this is what she looked like lol) (When you accidentally publish the unfinished chapter

(When you accidentally publish the unfinished chapter. No one read it yet, I think, but omg I accidentally published it when it was only 300 something words. Oh god >~<)

"You guys will have to sign them again tomorrow. I gotta change them out every few days." They all nodded.

"I will tell Todd and he will tell Neil." Ash got her phone out and started texting in the group chat and Sal looked like he remembered something.

"Oh shit balls! I was supposed to give you the code to our group chat. Fuck me!" He got his phone out.

"I will!" Larry raised his hands and Zhaen laughed.

"I know you would Lar-Bear." He shows Zhaen the code to the group room. She opens her MWH app and inserts the code. (Message Without Hands.) 

"Thanks. Are we ready to go?" She looks over at the boys then Ash. She nodded her head.

"Yeah, Todd said he would tell Neil." She locks arms with Zhaen and smiles, "Let's go!" Both girls walk out of the room together and wait in the wall. Sal walks towards the door when he gets grabbed by Larry and pulled over to him.