Chapter 22 (Sal and Larry)

Art is mine, I signed and all just to protecccc it.  Anyways, this might be a short and smutty chapter. It's gonna be smutty but it's a warning for it being short. I can be descriptive, but for now I won't. If you want it to be descriptive, then I will come back and edit it. 
Also, in the picture above, Larry let Zhaen restyle his hair. I am making another book but just for art and short stories about the art pieces. Have fun reading~

Sal and Larry both left Todd as he sat in Ash's room. He was just staring at the wall and they thought he was just tired. Ash was getting ready to leave, so both the boys, bluenet and brunet, went into the hall and waited on the elevator. They talked about a night of gaming, head banging, and food. Nothing too big.

The boys get into the elevator and go all the way to the basement. Lisa was out, she got a better job that required her to be out for most the month and this was just around that time. She will be back in a few days though so it wasn't a big deal.

The boys played video games for a couple hours. Sal lost 5-13 and put his controller down.

"Great! I am so bad! Why am I so bad! Why are you not so bad!" He said as he looked over at a laughing Larry.

"Because I have nothing better to do with my time then prepare myself to kick your small smurf ass at video games" Larry said as he playfully punched Sal. This turned into a little play fight and escalated to a tickled fight. Larry was on top of Sal tickling his sides until Sal yelled mercy while laughing. Both boys laughing and panting.

Larry then leaned down and gently lifted Sal's mask. Sal watched out of curiousity but then Larry kissed him. Sal was blushing like a mad man but then kissed Larry back. It was a small kiss at first but then it turned into something more passionate. Sal cupped Larry's face and pulled him closer to make the kiss deeper. 

Larry broke the kiss so he could pick up Sal and carry him to the bed. He was hovering over Sally as he unbuttoned his jeans and took his shirt off. Sal watched and had a mad dark red blush run across his face. He couldn't look away but felt so embarrassed that he wanted to. Larry smirked at Sal's reaction and threw his jeans off then started unbuckling Sal's as well. 

Sally took his shirt off and hid his face with his hands a bit.

Oh mah fuck! He is so hot. Help.

Sal thought as he hid his face. He heard Larry laugh as he lowered himself down to Sally and moved his shirt out of the way. Kissing Sal's hands and then his mouth. Then next to his mouth, his cheek, down to his jaw, and then kissing his neck. He kissed and nipped. Hearing the small blue boy moan was the best feeling. So he tested it out and bit down on Sal's neck. He was rewarded with a wince and then a louder moan.

"So cute." Larry smiled as he kissed where he had just bit down on.

"Sh-Shut up!" Sal said as he playfully pushed Larry.

Larry smiled and shrugged. He went back to kissing and biting Sal's neck. Then he moved down to his chest, all while grinding on his leg and rubbing his member (Idk what inno term to use lol). Sal let out soft moans and his face was still red. An everlasting blush that would never go away.

Sal soon started moving his hips around. Larry looked up as he slid Sal's boxers down and smiled. Sal looked sooo embarrassed and he hid his face again with his hands. Larry took his boxer's off as well. Larry was hard as a rock and bigger as well. Sal was also hard. 

Larry took Sal's member in his hand and slowly started stroking him. Sal's breath hitched and he moaned louder. This went on for several minutes.

"You ready?" Larry looked up at Sal as he was positioning himself in front of Sal. The blue haired boy couldn't let anything out but moans. So he just nodded.

Larry nodded in response and slowly inserted himself into Sal. He moaned and winced; gripping the bed sheets.

"Relax dude, you're so tense. So tight. I'm not even in all the way." Larry said as he waited on Sal. It took like half a minute but he relaxed enough for Larry to get in all the way.

"Tell me when you are good." Larry said as he waited for a response from Sal, "I promise, it might hurt at first, but it will feel soo good once you are used to it."

Sal nodded and Larry started moving. Slowly thrusting into Sal. Sally bit his lower lip and clenched the bed sheets/blankets. He took a deep breath and tried relaxing and sure enough it started feeling good. It didn't hurt as much. 

"F-Faster" Sal managed to let out in between moans. This led to a smiling Larry as he sped himself up, "H-Harder Larry." Sal said and sure enough, Larry was now thrusting into Sal as fast and hard as he could. 

This went on for awhile before they both climaxed and Larry collapsed onto Sal.

"D-Dude, so good. The best." Larry let out as he panted. He kissed Sal's cheek and buried his face into the blue boys hair.

"I-It was fantastic for my first time." Sal said. He started blushing again as he said that.

"I knew it would be. I give myself all the credit." Larry said as he laughed. Sal rolled his eyes and sat up for a second, "Do you hear that?"

"Hear what?" Larry was still laying down and looked so tired.

"It sounds like sirens; they are getting closer."