Chapter 11

School has ended and Sal wanted everyone to meet his new friend. But he hasn't seen her. She wasn't in class. Or in the halls. He didn't know where she was. He figured she went home, so he told all his friends to follow him. Ash, Todd, Neil, and even Larry followed him. As Todd and Neil talked to Sal about this friend, Ash was walking next to Larry.

"I see you two still aren't talking. I take it you haven't apologized yet?"

"Ya know, it's kinda hard to apologize Ash, when all he's fucking talking about is his new friend."

"He's just excited is all. She didn't judge or poke fun at him for his face. I think the only people who haven't seen his face yet? Are Todd and Neil. And they are too gay to care. He doesn't belong to just us, he can meet new people."

"Yeah. Fuck! You are always fucking right! I hate you sometimes."

"I know. Love you too, by the way."

Larry laughed and rolled his eyes. They get to the apartments and Ash walks up and next to Sal, "I know this place. My friend lives here, I told Larry about her last night."

Sal nodded and walked up to her door. He knocked and after the second knock, the door was open. Sal looked at everyone before pushing it open. He saw nothing. So he walked in.

"Zhaen? Are you in?" Sal yelled a bit. He looked through all the rooms and noticed the bathroom door was shut with the light on. He walked towards it and was about to open it when he saw the door knob jiggle then it opened. He sighed with relief when it opened and saw a happy Zhaen.

"Hey! Sorry, I wasn't in class. I had to go home. Travis did a number and I didn't close my door all the way because I got a little sick. It was a rush actually. Been in there for a bit to make sure I got all de sickness out."

Larry shuddered and felt like he was going to puke himself. Thinking she was giving way to much information that none of them needed to know really. 

"So? These are your friends than?"

Sal nodded and brought them over one by one. Ash didn't get the full picture yet so she walked around. She saw a few photos she recognized and then the group picture. She squealed and ran towards Zhaen.

"Oh ma gawwwdddd!!! It's my boooooby!" Zhaen practically fell over and was on the ground laughing with the giggly Ash.

"I take it you two know each other?" Sal pointed at the two awkwardly.

"Yeah, Ash is the friend I was talking about. She wanted me to meet you guys but she was always so busy with, what is it again?"

"Spooky Spectators." Ash was being goofy and giggly and Sal thought it was weird. Zhaen talks like that and he started thinking it was just a girl thing.

"Ah, ghosts. Yeah. That." Zhaen laughed and hugged her friend then got up, "I love you Ash, but I just got stitches ok??  I need you to stop doing that everytime we see each other."

"Gotcha." Ash stood by Zhaen, her arm locked with the other girls'. 

"Anyways, you have met Todd and Neil, and this is Larry." Sal moved out of the way to show the pissy and annoyed Larry. Zhaen's expression went from giggly to pissed in less than a heart beat. She got out of Ash's arm lock and walked towards Larry.

"You! You are the prick that was being an ass to Sal last night! You are friends with him!? He's just as bad as Travis!!" Ash grabbed Zhaen back because she could say anything back. Sal was going to say something but stopped when he saw Larry crying. He didn't even feel himself crying, but he knew by the looks everyone was giving him, that he was most definitely crying.