Chapter 30

Short Chapter. I have the mind of Undertale right now >~> I will update tomorrow as well since I am off. And maybe a little later since I can stay up tonight. I think that like, every 5 or 10 chapters? I will do a POV chapter and they will be shorter. Sounds like a plan~ Enjoy the chapter~

Zhaen

They are visiting me. How nice. I saw the boys wander off as Ash came into my room. She was such a mess. She looked like all she has been doing was crying. The sad thing about Ash is she isn't really a believer. Sure she has seen ghosts, but that's because of the SGB. She thinks I am crazy and that's why we never talk about spirits when we are together. I know she is only doing this for the sake of her friends and I wish I could hug her. Touch her. I want to comfort her. But I can't. She has to believe that I am here. That's why Larry could see me for that split second. Because he believes that I am still here.

"I can let you go...Zhaen..." I heard Ash and my heart broke.

What is she talking about?!

"Y-You don't have to hang on Zhaen. You look like you are in pain. Falling from a window and still living? I wouldn't want to go through that and I don't think you should either. Give me a sign, Zhaen...and I will do it...I will help the pain go away." 

I looked at her. This is not the same Ash I fell in love with. This one is broken and scared. She is so scared that I might be hurting, she is hurting so bad her self that she wants me to be at peace. I would say it's cute, but it's more scary. It's scary that I have to listen to my girlfriend say these things. That I can't do anything to help her. I didn't move though. Not even anything like with Larry. I didn't want to give her a sign if it meant dying. So I just sat in the corner of the room and watched; listened. I listened to her ramble about forgiving Todd and how much of a mess he was in. 

"I don't think he meant it. Though I am not sure how, but I don't think he would let you fall out a window. We are going to get down to the bottom of this, Zhaen, I love you ok?" I heard her say as tears rolled down her face. 

She has cried so much that I am worried. And because I am worried? I accidentally made my heart do weird things like I did earlier with Larry. She nodded and walked over to one of the machines I was connected to for air. I felt nothing at first but then I fell to my knees. I held my neck and gasped for air. I started flickering in and out of reality. Reaching towards Ash.

H-Help...A...sh...

And then I saw her dart out the room. I saw regret in her eyes and sadness. 

"Oh my god help!" I heard her. She is...something..., "It's Zhaen! Something's wrong!" I heard her bawl out.  As I sit there I try to breath and couldn't. Wouldn't. If I am going to die, I want to see them all one more time.

I saw Larry's Mom rush in and close the door. I was able to phase through and see all three of them together. Larry, Sal and Ash. I looked up at Larry, surprised, when he ran towards my door and yelled at something as he banged on my door. 

"Leave her alone! Damn it! She did nothing to deserve this! Whatever the fuck you are!" I heard him yell, "Just leave her the fuck alone!" 

He slid down my door and cried with Ash. Sal was trying to comfort them and I called out to him. He didn't hear me but I felt a hand on my hand as I was pulled back into my room by the same little boy from earlier.

"You can't leave your room." He said and I nodded as I looked up one more time to see my friends. I saw Sal look at me but then away.

For a second? I thought he could see me.