20

Kirishima faces me as we lay in bed. He's been all smiley after the hug, a small hug, but I couldn't say anything because it's been painful holding in my own smile.

"How long have you been drawing?" He asked me, his hands finding my own. Playing with my finger tips.

"I think I started when I was three, in my earliest memories I've been doodling and playing with colors." I told him, my mind drifting to a memory. "My mother noticed that I had a passion and took me to a museum. We had snuck in, she wrapped me in some of her clothes and put on these ridiculous sunglasses on my face."

"Mommy?" I asked puzzled with the choice of clothing today. But mommy just grinned at me.

"You're so cute my moon. Mommy's got a surprise for you, but we gotta be very very sneaky, 'kay?" I nodded my head and grinned at her, giggling as she smothers me with kisses.

"Ready, here we are." She whispered, the place was empty. White walls but as we turned the corner I gasped. Stunned at the large painting. My chest squeezed, my breath snatched away from me and give to the painting. The painting was of a man, angles hovering over him as he stood in a field looking out to the distance with a painful look on his face.

I could feel the emotions. As we walked around I stared at each painting for over thirty minutes. And my mother just watched me with a grin on her face. Commenting with me, listening to me as I rambled in the small knowledge I knew from the books she'd give and read to me.

Kirishima cups my cheek. I smiled at him, "What about you? Do you have a calling? A hobby?" I asked, immediately getting a loud laugh from Kirishima.

"Does causing the demise of others count?" He has his hand holding the side of his head for support as he lays on his side.

I roll my eyes, shaking my head. "That can't be all that's made up of you." I sat up, sitting on my legs. Kirishima's eyes flashed with a regretful look.

Before he could say anything something popped in my head. "Don't you like cooking? And I see all those books around." I press and Kirishima smiles at me.

"I guess you're right, Juliana." Kirishima says, "Thank you." I felt my cheeks and the top of my ears burn. I nodded my head, looking away from the sweet smile.

I wanted to know more. But how? How do I ask him questions, what should I ask. "When's your birthday?" I asked, the only thing I could think of at the moment. He smiles at, his finger tips suddenly touching the skin of my thigh.

"November 12th." His warm hand falls flat on my thigh, his fingers reaching out and pawing with the hem of the large shirt I wore.

I felt myself growing sleepy, but I still sat up. "A Scorpio." I noted, yawning.

Kirishima chuckled, grabbing me and pulling me down with him. "Indeed, with a Aquarius moon and rising." Lycans and Wolves have followed astrology, which is a given since we pray to the moon goddess. The stars rule us along with nature.

"And what about you, sweetheart?" He has me pressed up against his chest, his arm under my head. The calm and steady thump of his heart was luring me to sleep, the warm heat of his body making it hard to shove him away and create some distance, so I just stayed in the comfortable spot.