04.

I walked to the one story building, the Nun widened her teary eyes as she saw me. I looked into the window after giving her a face of reassurance, I looked over the little ones to see them huddled up hugging each other as some cried.

As one noticed me so did the others. I smiled and waved, but suddenly my ears perked. I slowly put my finger to my lips, my eyes shot to the Nun and told her with my eyes to get back. She slowly, with a confused and hesitant face, did.

I heard it's paws first, I quickly spun around on my heel unsheathing the katana I had in my hands. The Werewolf growled at me. By its long and slim structure I could tell it was a female. She slowly started to circle me, I could feel my eyes changing as the inner wolf in me started to get excited with the challenge of a fight. She then crouched and in a split second launched herself.

I ran towards her, then quickly bent my body as I slid on my knees, I stood back up and slashed her back with the shape pure silver katana. She let out a vicious howl. Blood dripping out of the cut, I didn't stop and stare, I went in for another blow. But she quickly recovered, quicker then I expected. She jumped, swiping me hard with her paw, I moved to the opposite side. Warm blood was bleeding from my cheek. I countered back piercing her in the side of her grey fur. She cried out, shifting to her other nature.

I took the blade out of her abdomen. "W-who do you work for...what are-" I knocked her out with a smooth kick.

I walked back over to the window, "Protect them." I said to the Nun who watched me with wonder. I turned around and started walking to the other buildings.

I was panting, "Ugh, now I don't have any place to go. I sure the hell am not going back to Han-" I quickly shut my lips, pausing my rant. I creeped behind the building and peered to see three large men with their heads shaved, obviously warrior wolves. They all had shaved heads, the female warriors always a specific burn mark between their breast like the one I had knocked out earlier did.

"Sasheen, isn't replying. This is why I hate new recruits they can't do shit." The tallest one heaved.

"Exactly, all she had to do was round up the little fuckers." The other one said to the tallest right side.

"Wait," the third said, I suddenly wiped off the blood on my cheek. "Do you smell that?"

I put my katana behind me and waited for them to come and find me. I crouched down, and put on a pitiful and scared face. The foot steps came closer and closer until I saw six pairs of boots in front of me.

"Look at this..." They all took in a deep breath, I kept my head down.

"What an interesting smell." The shortest cooed. "You scared, baby." I slowly started to look up, my eyes meeting his golden ones. He gasped and they all took a step back.

"A fucking half breed?! Kill it!" I took advantage before they can shift, I knew I'd have a harder time with their wolf form. I pulled out my katana and waited for them, the two of them rushed over to me, I slashed the on tried to pick me up in the gut.

"I ain't your baby." I mumbled in his ear, he let out a a gurgle sound. The silver effecting him badly as he started to break out. Just as I pulled the blade out the other one grabbed me by my hair.

"You're a disgusting piece of shit-" I took the pain as I turned, his fist still gripping my hair. I thrusted my katana into his thigh. I kneed him in the stomach. His grip went lose and he fell down to the ground. With a good spin and kick to the throat he was out.

Before I could turn my head the tallest punched me, i dropped down on one knee. I span around, taking a swing at him but he dodged me. I quickly stood up on both feet, he smirked at me. "I don't have to shift to kill a fucking half breed."

I clenched my teeth and ran towards him, he moved before I can get him, grabbing my arm before I could make another attack. I looked at him, we both weren't breaking out in a heavy breathing. Maybe he thought I was actually as weak as a human.

He forced the katana out of my hand and I let him, I watched as it dropped to the grass. "Games over sweetheart-" I punched him in the throat, i grabbed him and pierced my sharp nails through the skin of his neck. I ran and jumped, climbing onto his shoulders. I quickly wrapped my legs around his throat, locking them together, I squeezed. He slapped and clawed at my legs until they started to bleed but I kept the hold.

He struggled, his hands clawing at me, until he grabbed a hold of my shirt. I hissed as he pulled me with all his might and slammed me down into the ground. He pressed his knee on my chest, and wrapped his hands around my neck.

"You silly little bitch. I'm a pure blood, we're superior to you! Don't forget! You are a disgrace to the moon goddess! I'm sending you straight back to hell." He bellowed in my face, spit flying in my face.

I was running out of time, I looked down, right by my foot was my katana. I thrashed and thrashed until I moved about an inch, I was right in reach. I kicked the katana to my hand, my fingers grasped it and I folded it into my palm. I sunk the sword into his rib cage. I watched as he looked down at me, he coughed, blood spilling on my face.

I pushed him off of me and say on top of his chest. "Rest easy." I put the blade above my head and threw it back down into his chest. I looked at him as he stopped choking on his blood slowly.

I gently closed his dead eyes, I stood up and took my sword with me.

I controlled my breath, looking down at the ripped tights that had been stained with my blood. My hair had pieces of grass in it, and my hands were drenched with blood.

Chills take over my body, a heat wraps itself over my body. I quickly look around, shivering and whimpering at the feeling. No one was in sight, even as I looked I could feel the hot eyes on me. My breath hitched in my throat, I shook my head and moved towards the window.

I peered through the dark class and empty class. It seemed like everyone moved upward in the building. I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw one thing move. I could faintly see a figure, it stopped as it saw me. Then it suddenly ran towards the window and opened it, Donovan.

"Good? What the hell are you doing out?!" He shouted at me. I was kinda impressed and surprised that he could do such things.

"Owning up to my name, I guess." I replied.

Hey guys! Hope quarantine is treating you well, I'm totally bored

Hey guys! Hope quarantine is treating you well, I'm totally bored. And just got news I won't be doing any senior activities :/ mostly upset that I won't be able to see my friends tho lol.