02.

I attended an all girls boarding school run by the nuns. Hansel didn't only train me with fighting skills but also manipulation of the human mind. So when I left the red light district, I clawed up my own clothes and fainted in front of the human sanctuary, pretending to forget everything but my age and my last name.

Soon, after the humans gave up for looking for my nonexistent parents, they gave me to the nuns who accepted me with open arms.

Humans had become very insecure, quite and humble people. The Werewolves have set them in their place multiple times until it was drilled in their heads.

They will never get rid of this hierarchy.

The rebellious of them had died, and the quite respectful ones stayed. Except, they did still hate werewolves. So that's why I had to sneak around, why I still have too. Physicals, eye test, everything.

I had no problems with this school. One might, but, with my withdraw from human emotion I could careless that all the girls in this school seem to have a problem with me and my bitchy looking face. A direct quote from them. It seems no matter the hardships humans went through a century ago they still seem to have this push to pick on those who seem to be weaker.

Especially teenage girls.

It was funny to me. I liked to compare the human beings to werewolves. Because no matter how much they deny it, their dark nature is very much the same.

"Faith!" I roll my eyes at the name the nuns had given me since, for the past two years, I haven't remembered my birth name. I watch as Sister Laurene walks in smiling at me. "Good morning dear, class hour is about to begin. Let's leave the art for later."

I smile falsely, "Good morning to you too, Sister Laurene. Yes, I have my uniform right here."

I walk through the open halls of the large campus, my white Keds tapping along the cold stone floor of the open hallways of the private school grounds. I've gotten used to the itch of the tight white nylons against my legs. The plaid skirt with a tucked in velvet V-neck mid-sleeved dark purple shirt. The cold still crept from under my skirt, still poking through the thin nylon material.

I walked into my first class, eyes were narrowed. Pitiful evil looks thrown my way. The few girls who were here as early as me scoffing and sniveling towards me.

"Miss Good, always here fifteen minutes before the bell." This man here in front of me seemed to be the root of hatred that the girls felt for me.

A handsome young teacher. He had light brown hair, sparkling hazel eyes, his skin tanned. He wore glasses that fit him perfectly. Just because he always tried to make me feel comfortable, and at home. The girls felt threatened that I would actually steal their eye-candy.

Little did they know I would never fall for anyone. Let alone a man who is my teacher. I've never felt one ounce of love for any man, but it seemed through their eyes I opened my legs for him. So the rumor went.

"Donovan, it's for my own benefit." I watched in amusement as the girls clenched their jaw as I called him by his first name. He chuckled shaking his head.

"You never do my homework at its designated area...you're house, do you?" My eyes twinkled, I shrugged my shoulders.

"Mr. Scott, don't you ever get sick of disrespectful students?" Some girl snapped, her voice blurring into the background as I start working on the homework that I didn't do last night. I wiz through the math equations, getting easily fed up with the tedious work.

"I just hate to see Good being rude by calling you by your first name!" She was so loud she broke my concentration. A chill ran up my spine as I felt someone staring at us through the windows. I kept still, casually looking towards the window with a small but slow glance.

But I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I sighed, grabbing the thick long mass of hair and throwing it over my shoulders.

I grabbed my paper and stood up walking over to Donovan.

He peered into my eyes with innocence. He was a good man. I slid him the paper, "Here you go Mister Scott, teacher sir." I whispered to him sarcastically. He chuckled between us, instantly causing the same girl from before to fire a complaint.

"What did she say?!"

I stay in my car as I eat the lunch I had packed from home. Munching on a carrot and reading what the new customers wanted to see from me. I write down the items they want and what kind of style they're looking for. I start sketching it out. An apple slice with a huge hunk of peanut butter shoved in my mouth.

Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I see something flash around the trees. I cautiously place my notepad on the passenger seat.

I jump as Donovan gets in my line of vision. "Miss Good, eating alone I see." He commented the obvious. I hum, watching him halfheartedly as he leans against my open window. My eyes still focused on the trees around us.

"What's caught your attention?" He asks jokingly.

"Suspicious behavior." I answer slyly, Donovan laughs. His perfect teeth showing, he points his finger to himself.

"From me? Ah, I guess the other staff and students would pester you if they saw me here with you like this...I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable, Good." He said sincerely, looking upset with himself.

"It's not that Donovan." I let out a small laugh, a small smile on my lips. His eyes went wide, I watch as he swallowed down hard, his Adam's apple bobbing up and back down.

"It feels like a weird day today, that's all." I told him, already exhausted from talking this much. He looked away from me suddenly.

"Oh?" I furrowed my eyebrows at his weirdness. He looked back up at me. "Has anyone every told you you are a very aloof girl?" He suddenly says, looking straight at me. I smirked.

"Not to my face."

We walked together back towards the school. "Well, good luck with your other classes Miss Good." Donovan tells me smiling down at me. He stood at 6'0 tall, which was surprisingly good for humans at this time and age. Most men now stand only at 5'9. I whimper as I let out a stretch, my naval showing as my shirt untucked.

Donovan let out a cough, looking away sharply, none of this I noticed. I yawned. "You too, mister teacher sir." I waved my fingers at him and walked off.

 hey guys I hope you're enjoy the book so far

hey guys I hope you're enjoy the book so far. This book really goes at a pretty slow place in the beginning, but I wanted to make sure it all flows. Let me know how you like it, I love you all.