08.

We packed up into the trucks and we're currently on the road back to the red light district.

Hansel glances at me as I drove. "You should stop by a mall or somethin'...unless that school uniform is a new teenage trend or something." He leaned over and sniffed me, coughing. "Holy shit! And get some deodorant and perfume for Goddess sake! Fuck Juliana you stink like ass!" He scrunched his nose and dramatically hacked. I slammed on the brakes, watching as he went flying. His forehead smashing the dash.

We stopped at a shopping center and a hostel.

I looked at myself through the changing mirror. My black hair had been slicked back into a low ponytail, I wore black cat eye shades, black baggy pants that had a lots of pockets for my daggers, a mesh thin shirt, and a white thick zip up jacket that zipped up to my neck.

I shoved my feet into some white, thick heeled trainers and walked out. Hansel smirked and put a thumbs up, he stood up with all the other bags, leaving me with a few.

"You look and smell so much better, little pup."

Hansel was now the one driving the car, I still couldn't handle driving onto the dock and then onto the boat. I looked over all the other people, young and middle aged. Hansel had put on his leader of the red light district face. He had a stern cold look on his face.

As we drive slowly off the lift and onto the rough streets, my eyes leisurely taking in the familiar place. The red brick and steel buildings close pressed close together, leaving no space between them. The lake split down the middle, swans floating in the water. Lamps stood at the edge of the cement that guided the water. The streets are so small you could barely move through.

"When we get home you'll start training. I'll scrap with you for a bit to see where you stand, so give it your all." Hansel informs as we make a sharp turn into the large garage where all his other toys were parked.

I hummed, unbuckling myself and opening the trucks door. "I'll get you a new katana so don't worry." Hansel said as he watched me grab my broken one. I looked at him, rolling my eyes as I see his cheeky grin, "I didn't think you'd keep that old thing I gave you. You really do care, huh." He teased.

I turned around, my hands and arms full of stuff, and walked to the lift.

"Go get changed! I'm pumped." The old man said as he dropped his bags on the floor of his home. He took off his jacket, our shoes left at the entrance.

In Hansel's placement training it's basically him coming at me with full force until I seriously hurt him. Meaning, he could strangle me until I pass out and he'll still keep beating me. So until I have him beat that's when it stops.

My wounds had healed with the help of a serum that temporarily enhances the wolf gene in my body in order for a quick and fast recovery. That meant I had to fight this old man and I had no excuse, not like he'd let me off if I did anyway.

I walked over to my old room, I looked it over and saw just how much I tried to not leave myself in it. Because I was never sure if this, Hansel, was temporary or not. It was a painfully plain room. The bed had white sheets, white blanket, and white pillow cases.

The walls were bare, there was no rugs on the hard cold tile floors. And I had little clothing I owned back then.

I turned and walked a little to my right. I faced the closet and folded back the double doors. My eyebrow raised as I noticed that the paintings were missing. Interesting, I thought to myself. I put all my clothes away on a hanger. I put on some tight black leggings and a long sleeve body suit. I kept my hair in the low slick bun. Hansel was a hair puller.

We met in the training area, our eyes locked on one an other. His eyes were glowing an amber color. "Ready," One of his men said, standing on the far corner of the large room. "Start!" Hansel never hesitates, he always goes straight into the fight. I dodged his grabbing hands but grabbed onto his shoulder and his wrist. With a push I hoped onto his shoulders and wrapped my legs around his neck, squeezing tight.

He chuckled happily, until he slammed us down. I growled lowly, my head buzzing, but I still kept my grip on his neck.

He quickly grabbed one of my legs, shifting it to a painful position. Things were starting to get ugly. With my free hands I punched in the face, he laughed loudly. Smiling as he watched me snake out of his hold, I quickly jumped up and kicked him in the head while he was getting up from his knees.

"Not as rusty as I thought. Let me stop playing..." I watched as his face went from playful to serious. I smirked at him, and winked.

I was bleeding from my nose, a cut on my cheek, and my lip. But that wasn't my problem, the fact that Hansel has me in a choke hold and is covering my passages of breathing is.

I quickly elbow in the rib cage, digging my bone in his side, and with my fingers jabbing his eyes. He let out a hiss, letting me go. I catch my breath with my new found freedom.

We've been at it for about two hours now, neither of us tried or whiling to give up. I feel my nails growing sharper, I was ready to make him bleed. He obviously was having fun and thinking this as an easy light work game.

I wait, letting Hansel rush up to me, and he does. He grabs me by the throat, kicking out my legs. He wasn't holding back either, I was losing air quickly. I close my eyes tightly, my arms shaking as I think of what to do.

I quickly reach up and scratch at his chest until blood finally spills from he. The whistle blows and Hansel lets go. Sitting me up, "Lawrence." Hansel speaks dismissively, Lawrence bowed his head and left as Hansel suggested.

"You're sloppy. Every situation I put you in these two hours I've taught you multiple ways of getting out. Your strength is there but it isn't like it used to be. You must remember what I teach you. He-" Hansel stops himself, he sighs and shakes his head. "You need to be prepared for your mate." He tells me peering into my eyes with a sad look.

I stayed under the shower head, the hot water pouring down onto my head and flowing down to my neck, chest, back, and down to my feet. I scrub myself as I think over Hansel words. He seemed close with Kiri, but it's almost like he doesn't trust him.

All the more reason why I shouldn't. I turn off the shower and walk out, drying myself off with a towel. I throw on a shirt and pull on some biker shorts, I grab a hold onto my socks and walk out of the bathroom.

I look around, my eyebrows squeeze in together. I couldn't find Hansel.

I move towards his end of the home, I look at the walls of his hallway, the paintings I had left hung up. I quickly look down and start my way back to his room, "A month, just give me a month with her. I understand-yes, I'll let you know. Goodbye." The door opened, I watched as Hansel ended the call.

"There's no running away from him, Jul."

Hey guys good afternoon, I started online class today

Hey guys good afternoon, I started online class today...it was trash and just so dumb honestly lol. But whatever :/ hope you guys like the chapter :)